- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
jb hi-fi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Electronics and entertainment retailer JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) has reported a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $82.1 million for the six months ended 31 December 2012, up 3 per cent from the previous period.
A Bahamas-based travel website called ‘myholidayvouchers.info’ is understood to be behind a Facebook scam that targeted Australians with the offer of a $200 JB Hi-Fi (ASX: JBH) gift voucher.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
Professional stirrer and part-time technology retailer entrepreneur, Ruslan Kogan, is finally putting his money where his mouth is, challenging JB Hi-Fi chief executive, Terry Smart, to a $1 million bet that Apple will pull its products from JB stores within three years.
Australian retail sales took a substantial hit in February, but IT spending remains strong.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement