- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
jb hi-fi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Electronics and entertainment retailer JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) has reported a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $82.1 million for the six months ended 31 December 2012, up 3 per cent from the previous period.
A Bahamas-based travel website called ‘myholidayvouchers.info’ is understood to be behind a Facebook scam that targeted Australians with the offer of a $200 JB Hi-Fi (ASX: JBH) gift voucher.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
Professional stirrer and part-time technology retailer entrepreneur, Ruslan Kogan, is finally putting his money where his mouth is, challenging JB Hi-Fi chief executive, Terry Smart, to a $1 million bet that Apple will pull its products from JB stores within three years.
Australian retail sales took a substantial hit in February, but IT spending remains strong.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity