- Plug-and-play Android security layer outlined by NC State researchers
- Moving toward smart and secure continuous software delivery
- Spam industry reinvented as messages containing malicious links surge
- Five ways to keep your student's digital life safe
- Start-up offers up endpoint detection and response for behavior-based malware detection
jb hi-fi - News, Features, and Slideshows
Electronics and entertainment retailer JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) has reported a net profit after tax (NPAT) of $82.1 million for the six months ended 31 December 2012, up 3 per cent from the previous period.
A Bahamas-based travel website called ‘myholidayvouchers.info’ is understood to be behind a Facebook scam that targeted Australians with the offer of a $200 JB Hi-Fi (ASX: JBH) gift voucher.
Computer equipment financing company, ThinkSmart (ASX:TSM), has revealed it has extended its business deal with JB Hi-Fi (ASX:JBH) until mid-2014.
Professional stirrer and part-time technology retailer entrepreneur, Ruslan Kogan, is finally putting his money where his mouth is, challenging JB Hi-Fi chief executive, Terry Smart, to a $1 million bet that Apple will pull its products from JB stores within three years.
Australian retail sales took a substantial hit in February, but IT spending remains strong.
- Nextgen Distribution inks exclusive national distribution deal with Nimble Storage
- NBN customers boost iiNet revenues past $1 billion milestone
- Nutanix set to launch new hyper-converged platform at VMWorld 2014
- Investment in services pays off for ASG
- Distribution Central launches Fusion Systems in SAN Systems rebrand
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets
- Customer centricity is the difference between intent and action, says NAB