- Aussie banks targeted by botnets: Report
- Week in review: RSA conference wrap; Brandis wants private-public security alliance
- eBay’s Magento pushes patch after credit card threat
- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
Japan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japan in pictures
Australia and Japan pledged to reduce international mobile roaming rates at the countries’ first ICT Policy Dialogue.
Fujitsu Australia has moved its 850 Sydney staff from three locations into one facility at the Macquarie Park technology park in North Sydney. The Oceania office was opened by NSW Minister for Finance and Services, Dominic Perrottet.
Japanese telco NTT Communications has lofty ambitions: it wants to be Australia’s top provider of network, cloud, data centre and other ICT services, according to a director with the company.
Remotely controlled construction machinery rolled into the site of the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant last week to help clear roads and passages of radioactive debris, the plant's operator said.
Australian and New Zealand CIOs can expect minor supply restrictions from Japanese technology brands as a result of the Tohoku Pacific Ocean Earthquake, which hit north-eastern Japan on March 11, according to analyst, IDC.
Researchers in Japan have developed a brain-machine interface (BMI) system that allows for control of a wheelchair using thought.
- LiveTiles set to list on the ASX in reverse takeover
- Watchguard targets "cyberloafing" with new Fireware OS
- Riverbed Technology goes private in $US3.5 billion acquisition
- A night with a holographic Stephen Hawking at the Sydney Opera House (+9 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Why it's time to bring mindfulness into marketing leadership
- Free Windows 10 is not an upgrade ... it's marketing
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks