- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
Japan - News, Features, and Slideshows
Japanese telco NTT Communications has lofty ambitions: it wants to be Australia’s top provider of network, cloud, data centre and other ICT services, according to a director with the company.
Remotely controlled construction machinery rolled into the site of the stricken Fukushima Daiichi nuclear power plant last week to help clear roads and passages of radioactive debris, the plant's operator said.
Australian and New Zealand CIOs can expect minor supply restrictions from Japanese technology brands as a result of the Tohoku Pacific Ocean Earthquake, which hit north-eastern Japan on March 11, according to analyst, IDC.
A day after Japan's biggest earthquake ever caused widespread destruction and as-yet uncounted deaths, Japan's biggest electronics companies are trying to ensure that employees in disaster areas are safe and facilities remain intact.
Australia has lost out to Tokyo, Japan in a bid to host data centres as infrastructure for Amazon.com’s Cloud-based Web services. However, data-heavy users of Linux instances are expected to be hit hardest by inflated prices of the new region.
Researchers in Japan have developed a brain-machine interface (BMI) system that allows for control of a wheelchair using thought.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads