- Majority of Scottish science academics will vote 'no' in referendum
- Yelp settles US FTC charges of violating child privacy
- Apple turns on iCloud two-step verification after nude selfie scandal
- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
iwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
iwatch in pictures
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
A few weeks ago, Apple executive Eddy Cue boldly claimed that Apple's 2014 product pipeline was the best he's seen in 25 years. And for someone that was around for the release of both the iPhone and iPad, that's quite a lofty statement.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
Apple's next big innovation may be found on its customers' wrists.