- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
iwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
iwatch in pictures
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
A few weeks ago, Apple executive Eddy Cue boldly claimed that Apple's 2014 product pipeline was the best he's seen in 25 years. And for someone that was around for the release of both the iPhone and iPad, that's quite a lofty statement.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
Apple's next big innovation may be found on its customers' wrists.