- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
- US agencies to release cyberthreat information faster to the health-care industry
- Should companies practice data retention or data destruction?
- CISOs Can Combat APTs with a Bit of Preparation
iwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
iwatch in pictures
A few weeks ago, Apple executive Eddy Cue boldly claimed that Apple's 2014 product pipeline was the best he's seen in 25 years. And for someone that was around for the release of both the iPhone and iPad, that's quite a lofty statement.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
Apple's next big innovation may be found on its customers' wrists.
- WESTCON IMAGINE 2014: Understanding the job makes IT departments relevant, says Kevin Bloch
- FireEye highlights virtualisation and security opportunities in Sydney (+15 photos)
- Vaya undercuts major telcos with launch of NBN plans
- Meru Networks, Wavelink and Compulec deploy wireless solution at The Glennie School
- AWS Cloud boosts Bulletproof revenues
- Expedia MD: How we're rallying around the customer
- NRMA launches new content portal for over 50s
- Australians lead the world for programmatic video advertising growth
- Growth hacking and bridging the marketing/product gap: The Hipages story
- CMO Council State of Marketing shows CMO confident in c-level role, revenue targets