iwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
iwatch in pictures
A few weeks ago, Apple executive Eddy Cue boldly claimed that Apple's 2014 product pipeline was the best he's seen in 25 years. And for someone that was around for the release of both the iPhone and iPad, that's quite a lofty statement.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
Apple's next big innovation may be found on its customers' wrists.
- Brocade kitting the Australian Genome Research Facility for Big Data
- Anchor goes Openstack to boost retail website performance
- Adobe: Class division emerging in website design
- Acronis launches software-as-a-service backup delivery model for VARs, MSPs
- ZipTel wins major Trafalgar Travel deployment as part of retail roadmap
- Vodafone upbeat on turnaround despite more customer losses
- Five takeaways from the Apple earnings call
- More mobile gadgets than people? Seven countries - including Australia - now qualify
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Solidifying Microsoft Azure Security for SharePoint and SQL in the Cloud
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites
- NAB shares the key ingredients to digital strategy success
- Adobe details how it's transforming into a digital-first marketing organisation