- Symantec sees rise in high-traffic DDoS attacks
- Industry can head off IoT privacy rules, former US official says
- Microsoft discloses zero-day flaw, publishes quick fix
- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
iwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
iwatch in pictures
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
A few weeks ago, Apple executive Eddy Cue boldly claimed that Apple's 2014 product pipeline was the best he's seen in 25 years. And for someone that was around for the release of both the iPhone and iPad, that's quite a lofty statement.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
Apple's next big innovation may be found on its customers' wrists.