- Ads for MacKeeper refunds will run on Facebook
- Synology cloud sync bug exposes Macs to full takeover
- Thieves stole data on 100,000 US taxpayers through IRS app
- Advanced threat protection: Key insights from the ComputerworldUK cybersecurity conference
- As smartwatches gain traction, personal data privacy worries mount
iwatch - News, Features, and Slideshows
iwatch in pictures
Apple's new smartwatch is highly customisable. Here's a look at the possible adaptations available to customers.
A few weeks ago, Apple executive Eddy Cue boldly claimed that Apple's 2014 product pipeline was the best he's seen in 25 years. And for someone that was around for the release of both the iPhone and iPad, that's quite a lofty statement.
With Apple expected to launch an iWatch in October, other vendors including Samsung, LG and Motorola, are getting a headstart with smartwatches in varied shapes and colors.
Apple patent filings offer hints of what the iWatch might look like
Apple's next big innovation may be found on its customers' wrists.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB