IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT in pictures
These scorned IT staffers had their vengeance on their former employers -- but most got their comeuppance in the end.
The New South Wales Auditor-General has urged better governance and management of major IT projects at the NSW Department of Attorney General and Justice.
Australia has lost security and other enterprise technical skills to trendier IT areas like apps and online development, according to a report released today by Clarius Skills.
Telstra believes working with startups is a “strategic necessity” if it wants to survive increasing competition from over-the-top players and other rivals, according to Telstra CIO Patrick Eltridge.
These graybeard IT tenets still reign -- when applied in their modernized guise
Whitepapers about IT
Presented in the form of the top 10 tips for cyber resilience, this whitepaper provides a simple, easy to digest guide for enterprise on how best to secure your business against cyber risk and threats.
- Australian and New Zealand networks drive scientific research
- UPDATED: Planet Tel acquires Via IP to move into wholesale aggregation
- BlackBerry won’t give up on devices, but enterprise remains top priority
- Stern joins MuleSoft as regional vice-president A/NZ
- Hitachi Data Systems and Global Storage partner on local Cloud
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption