- 'Ghost' vulnerability poses high risk to Linux distributions
- Australian information security posture weak by world standards: Cisco
- Remotely exploitable ‘GHOST’ bug strikes all Linux distros
- A new kind of DDoS threat: The "Nonsense Name" attack
- Old arguments may bog down US data breach notification legislation
IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT in pictures
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefull you aren't one of them.
These scorned IT staffers had their vengeance on their former employers -- but most got their comeuppance in the end.
The New South Wales Auditor-General has urged better governance and management of major IT projects at the NSW Department of Attorney General and Justice.
Australia has lost security and other enterprise technical skills to trendier IT areas like apps and online development, according to a report released today by Clarius Skills.
Telstra believes working with startups is a “strategic necessity” if it wants to survive increasing competition from over-the-top players and other rivals, according to Telstra CIO Patrick Eltridge.
Whitepapers about IT
CIO Australia’s Custom Research Group asked more than 100 CIOs, IT, network and infrastructure managers, and chief data and security officers about how they are dealing with the data deluge. These findings look at the growth and challenges for organisations tapping into information, what’s stalling good data management; and statistics on spending, efficiency and ownership.
- Digital disruption isn’t disruption anymore: Why it’s time to refocus your business
- CEO survey: Digital technology for customer engagement and data provides big business value
- Snapchat and Twitter violate each other's personal space
- Personalisation drives Colliers International website overhaul
- Gartner foresees 250m connected vehicles on the road by 2020