IT - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT in pictures
You're definitely going to meet them. Hopefull you aren't one of them.
These scorned IT staffers had their vengeance on their former employers -- but most got their comeuppance in the end.
The New South Wales Auditor-General has urged better governance and management of major IT projects at the NSW Department of Attorney General and Justice.
Australia has lost security and other enterprise technical skills to trendier IT areas like apps and online development, according to a report released today by Clarius Skills.
Telstra believes working with startups is a “strategic necessity” if it wants to survive increasing competition from over-the-top players and other rivals, according to Telstra CIO Patrick Eltridge.
Whitepapers about IT
CIO Australia’s Custom Research Group asked more than 100 CIOs, IT, network and infrastructure managers, and chief data and security officers about how they are dealing with the data deluge. These findings look at the growth and challenges for organisations tapping into information, what’s stalling good data management; and statistics on spending, efficiency and ownership.
- AWS re:Invent 2015: We don’t want partners to be in the background
- Dimension Data establishes digital practice division
- Cross-channel marketing majorly impacts business performance: Oracle Marketing Cloud
- David Gage leaves Microsoft
- Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative onboards 'Snowy' Lenovo cluster
- oOh! unveils interactive retail screens with sensory features
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business