- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
IT transformation - News, Features, and Slideshows
After investing in private cloud and an interdependent application framework, ACMA is now focusing on improving online services and completing an enterprise data warehouse.
Business printing firm Snap Franchising is replacing a 10-year-old management information system as part of a five-year IT transformation project called Project DNA.
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
An OpenVMS user group in France has posted an 'open letter' to Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman urging her to reconsider HP's decision to begin pulling support for the system.
It could take Microsoft a year to lay off the 18,000 workers it plans to cut, a drawn-out morale-busting process criticized by both labor experts and industry analysts.
Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night can compare with the challenges currently facing the United States Postal Service. Email continues to have a crippling effect on the centuries-old agency: The volume of first-class mail, or stamped mail, plummeted by 2.8 billion pieces in 2013.
There's a reason the theme song at this year's Open Business Conference was 'Happy.'
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
Peter Markos, CIO and general manager for Rotary International, contends with challenges ranging from authenticating a constantly changing list of users who need to access Rotary's systems to enabling applications that work for a vastly diverse membership.
Corporate culture may matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
- In your dreams: Nokia prices Ozo immersive video camera at $60,000
- Nearly 370M IE users have just 6 weeks to upgrade
- Enterprise nets: HP, Cisco, Brocade and Huawei take charge
- Judge applies common sense to question of what constitutes a data breach
- HPE's Synergy is a new type of 'composable' infrastructure
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age