- United's bug bounty doesn't include in-flight systems
- The week in security: It's hack or be hacked as airplane rises, defences fall
- FBI: Victims of online fraud lost $800m to scammers last year
- Attackers use email spam to infect point-of-sale terminals with new malware
- Large scale attack hijacks routers through users' browsers
IT transformation - News, Features, and Slideshows
Business printing firm Snap Franchising is replacing a 10-year-old management information system as part of a five-year IT transformation project called Project DNA.
Williams Martini Racing believes an IT transformation can help get its Formula One racers back into pole position, according to the team’s IT manager.
An OpenVMS user group in France has posted an 'open letter' to Hewlett-Packard CEO Meg Whitman urging her to reconsider HP's decision to begin pulling support for the system.
It could take Microsoft a year to lay off the 18,000 workers it plans to cut, a drawn-out morale-busting process criticized by both labor experts and industry analysts.
If Microsoft pulls the layoff trigger today, as many expect, the company will face PR problems if it doesn't make smart moves, a crisis communications expert said.
Neither snow, nor rain, nor heat, nor gloom of night can compare with the challenges currently facing the United States Postal Service. Email continues to have a crippling effect on the centuries-old agency: The volume of first-class mail, or stamped mail, plummeted by 2.8 billion pieces in 2013.
There's a reason the theme song at this year's Open Business Conference was 'Happy.'
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
Peter Markos, CIO and general manager for Rotary International, contends with challenges ranging from authenticating a constantly changing list of users who need to access Rotary's systems to enabling applications that work for a vastly diverse membership.
Corporate culture may matter even more to your project's success than ROI does. Here's how to work with it rather than against it.
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB
- TedxSydney taps into real-time social to fuel engagement
- Why optimisation is the name of the game at First
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report