- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
IT Leadership - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT Leadership in pictures
AUSTRAC chief information officer Maria Milosavljevic has spearheaded an international initiative bringing together IT leaders from financial intelligence units (FIUs) across the region to combat terrorism financing.
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
Apple CEO Tim Cook today moved up several spots in an annual ranking of the top chief executives in the U.S., climbing eights spots and breaking into the Top 10 for the first time.
Apple's head of retail and online sales, Angela Ahrendts, has sold almost 70,000 shares of company stock worth approximately $8.7 million since the first of the month, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Apple CEO Tim Cook's total 2014 compensation of $9.2 million, while more than double his pay package the year before, was dwarfed by the $73.4 million awarded to one of his subordinates, retail chief Angela Ahrendts, regulatory filings revealed yesterday.
<a href="http://resources.idgenterprise.com/original/AST-0146906_Computerworld_July_2015.pdf">Download</a> the Computerworld Digital Magazine!
With the title of vice president of innovation and advanced technology, it's no surprise that Faye K. Sahai had a hand in cutting-edge projects at <a href="https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org">Kaiser Permanente</a>.
<a href="http://www.purdue.edu">Purdue University</a> wants its students to succeed, and it's using big data to make that happen.
When Jay Ferro, 46, joined the <a href="http://www.cancer.org">American Cancer Society</a> as CIO three years ago, he was given a herculean task -- to transform the nonprofit's 12 independent divisions and corporate headquarters into a single entity, beginning with IT.
Ryan Boone has a simple philosophy for blending IT with the business at discount retailer <a href="http://www.dollargeneral.com">Dollar General</a>: "Do the work."
Whitepapers about IT Leadership
This research report, produced by CIO Custom Solutions Group in association with EMC – examines how both marketing, combined with IT leadership, is responding to the demands for big data utilisation in business.
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go,' are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs
- ADMA acquires AIMIA assets from administrators
- Krux Links marketers and publishers with new data sharing network