- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
IT Leadership - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT Leadership in pictures
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
Apple CEO Tim Cook today moved up several spots in an annual ranking of the top chief executives in the U.S., climbing eights spots and breaking into the Top 10 for the first time.
Apple's head of retail and online sales, Angela Ahrendts, has sold almost 70,000 shares of company stock worth approximately $8.7 million since the first of the month, according to filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
Apple CEO Tim Cook's total 2014 compensation of $9.2 million, while more than double his pay package the year before, was dwarfed by the $73.4 million awarded to one of his subordinates, retail chief Angela Ahrendts, regulatory filings revealed yesterday.
After reporting slowing growth and getting passed by Instagram in number of users, Twitter's stock price jumped Tuesday on speculation that CEO Dick Costolo might be leaving the company.
<a href="http://resources.idgenterprise.com/original/AST-0146906_Computerworld_July_2015.pdf">Download</a> the Computerworld Digital Magazine!
With the title of vice president of innovation and advanced technology, it's no surprise that Faye K. Sahai had a hand in cutting-edge projects at <a href="https://healthy.kaiserpermanente.org">Kaiser Permanente</a>.
<a href="http://www.purdue.edu">Purdue University</a> wants its students to succeed, and it's using big data to make that happen.
When Jay Ferro, 46, joined the <a href="http://www.cancer.org">American Cancer Society</a> as CIO three years ago, he was given a herculean task -- to transform the nonprofit's 12 independent divisions and corporate headquarters into a single entity, beginning with IT.
Ryan Boone has a simple philosophy for blending IT with the business at discount retailer <a href="http://www.dollargeneral.com">Dollar General</a>: "Do the work."
Whitepapers about IT Leadership
This research report, produced by CIO Custom Solutions Group in association with EMC – examines how both marketing, combined with IT leadership, is responding to the demands for big data utilisation in business.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button