Michael Page Recruitment has conducted a salary survey looking at average salaries, job by job, state by state.
IT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT jobs in pictures
Recruiters are finding it harder to fill IT contractor roles as demand heats up according to a new report by the Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association (ITCRA).
Tech professionals continue to have rosy prospects in the job market.
There’s demand for IT jobs across the ditch and not enough workers to fill them.
United Kingdom based IT services firm WM360 has chosen Melbourne as the location for its Australian headquarters and plans to create up to 20 new jobs over the next three years.
Twitter revealed its biggest earners as it prepares for its IPO. CEO Dick Costolo netted $11.5 million last year, and Christopher Fry, SVP of engineering, raked in $10.3 million.
Poor teamwork, little experimentation, no clear career path -- your employer may be sending unmistakable signals of career stagnation. Don't miss them
We've sifted through the sewage and vermin to bring you the 14 all-time dirtiest jobs in IT
Your next great IT hire already works for your organization. Here's how to discover hidden IT gems
Managing talented techies can be tricky business. Here's how
Poor communication, shortsighted contracts -- don't get derailed by an IT outsourcing agreement gone awry
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).