Michael Page Recruitment has conducted a salary survey looking at average salaries, job by job, state by state.
IT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT jobs in pictures
Recruiters are finding it harder to fill IT contractor roles as demand heats up according to a new report by the Information Technology Contract and Recruitment Association (ITCRA).
Tech professionals continue to have rosy prospects in the job market.
There’s demand for IT jobs across the ditch and not enough workers to fill them.
United Kingdom based IT services firm WM360 has chosen Melbourne as the location for its Australian headquarters and plans to create up to 20 new jobs over the next three years.
Twitter revealed its biggest earners as it prepares for its IPO. CEO Dick Costolo netted $11.5 million last year, and Christopher Fry, SVP of engineering, raked in $10.3 million.
Poor teamwork, little experimentation, no clear career path -- your employer may be sending unmistakable signals of career stagnation. Don't miss them
We've sifted through the sewage and vermin to bring you the 14 all-time dirtiest jobs in IT
Your next great IT hire already works for your organization. Here's how to discover hidden IT gems
Managing talented techies can be tricky business. Here's how
Poor communication, shortsighted contracts -- don't get derailed by an IT outsourcing agreement gone awry
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today