- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
IT jobs - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT jobs in pictures
Twitter revealed its biggest earners as it prepares for its IPO. CEO Dick Costolo netted $11.5 million last year, and Christopher Fry, SVP of engineering, raked in $10.3 million.
It's a job seeker's market, if you've got the right tech skills. IT staffing specialist Modis identifies the 10 hottest IT jobs, based on the skills and roles its clients are eager to find and fill.
Confidence levels among IT workers improved in the second quarter, buoyed by reports of employment gains in the U.S. tech sector.
The U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics reported 3,600 jobs were created in the tech category, 'data processing, hosting and related services,' marking the single best month of job growth in this category since June 1998.
Companies that offer training and professional development are in a better position to recruit tech talent than those that don't, yet training resources remain scarce at many organisations.
Poor teamwork, little experimentation, no clear career path -- your employer may be sending unmistakable signals of career stagnation. Don't miss them
We've sifted through the sewage and vermin to bring you the 14 all-time dirtiest jobs in IT
Your next great IT hire already works for your organization. Here's how to discover hidden IT gems
Managing talented techies can be tricky business. Here's how
Poor communication, shortsighted contracts -- don't get derailed by an IT outsourcing agreement gone awry
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity