- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
IT infrastructure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fire & Rescue NSW (FRNSW) sees a future where its 7,500 staff can access technology services anywhere from any unmanaged, web-connected device, as the organisation re-engineers its back-end systems to support a mobility strategy.
The government’s push for more open data and transparency no doubt opens the doors for private sector organisations to be more innovative, but it doesn’t come without its challenges.
Medibank plans to deploy software to better measure performance of its online member services platform and smartphone app, HP announced today.
Members Equity Bank is trialling workplace videoconferencing kiosks as part of its strategy to help grow its customer base, and is aiming to roll out the kiosks to six workplaces in the next six months, said the bank’s enterprise architect, Jem Richards.
There's a gap between the needs of contact centres and the IT infrastructure that is used to help run their businesses, according to Dimension Data’s Global Contact Centre Benchmarking Report 2012.
Whitepapers about IT infrastructure
As organisations grow and IT infrastructure expands to meet business demands, IT decision makers continually look for ways to streamline operations and improve business response. This whitepaper looks at how IT administrators can perform productive management and maintenance, enhance IT simplicity, efficiency and availability, and which tools can assist with these goals.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together