ISPs - News, Features, and Slideshows
ISPs in pictures
Telstra's competitors continue to latch onto the arrival of Netflix in Australia, with Optus announcing six free months of the service included with some of its mobile and broadband plans.
Juniper Networks stands to gain from the entrance of Netflix into Australia, according to executives at the networking equipment supplier.
Australian ISPs continue to make a poor showing on IPv6 adoption, based on data released this week by World IPv6 Launch.
Punters who can’t make it to the Gorgeous Festival in McLaren Vale, South Australia, on November 24 will be able to view main stage performances for free in HD if they are an Internode or iiNet customer.
For all the talk of reforming telecommunications customer service in the past year, almost 200,000 new consumer complaints were received by the office of the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO) in the last 12 months.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split