- Attivo brings deception technology to Amazon Web Services
- Behind the scenes: Security operations at the Little League World Series
- Linux Foundation's security checklist can help sysadmins harden workstations
- Centrify survey finds unmanaged Apple devices a corporate liability
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 820 processor gets technology to secure Android phones
ISP - News, Features, and Slideshows
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
Directors on the iiNet board defended the ISP’s proposed acquisition by TPG in conference calls today with investors and media.
iiNet Limited on Thursday said it had added 25,000 new fixed-line broadband customers for the six months ending December 31, 2014.
Foxtel has confirmed its new broadband service will include unlimited streaming of Presto, the Foxtel-owned movie and TV streaming subscription service.
The first applied use of a transmission protocol that can theoretically reach gigabit speeds over standard home copper connections debuts today, with the release of Sckipio Technology's G.Fast chipset.
While the communications networks that aid groups set up quickly following the earthquake in Haiti were surely critical to rescue efforts, the new networks have had some negative effects on the local ISP community.
Her voice is urbane, saccharine-sweet, maternal. She is grateful that I telephoned; my call is important to her. I hate the sound of her voice.
Over the last few years, the Recording Industry Association of America (RIAA) and other organizations looking to eliminate the illegal swapping of digital media files have attacked the problem through the courts, publicity campaigns, and other means. But while they've managed to close down some peer-to-peer operations, and have successfully (and not so successfully) sued individuals who were uploading movies and music to the Web, there is one part of the Internet that has, until now, been operating under their radar: Usenet.
- VMware touts new technologies for managing containers and live migration of virtual machines
- Google to expand tests of self-driving cars in Austin with its own prototypes
- ITC rules Microsoft's phones don't infringe patents
- Google life sciences group to wage war on diabetes
- OS X El Capitan on track for September release