iRobot - News, Features, and Slideshows
The CEO of one of the biggest and arguably the best-known robotics companies in the world is disappointed at the progress being made in the industry, which he says is nowhere near where he thought it would be today.
Dyson has announced a robot vacuum cleaner it says can out-suck any other.
In the first two days of the NASA robotics challenge, every team failed.
A well-known roboticist acknowledged Wednesday at an MIT symposium that robotics has yet to change the world.
The US Army, looking to use more robots on the battlefield, this week is getting a peek at just how ready robots are to become trusted parts of the military.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Report: Marketing teams must be restructured
- How virtual reality stole the show at Sundance Film Festival
- Qantas tests virtual reality for in-flight entertainment
- Report: Data-driven marketing the norm as marketers aim for 1-to-1 customer connections
- Updated: Jeanswest sets sights on customer growth with new omni-channel capabilities