- SMBs must step carefully before committing to security-as-a-service: GFI
- Trusting, lazy humans a common theme in recent security vulnerabilities
- Apple releases tons of security updates for recent flaws and exploits
- Surveillance court extends NSA's phone records collection
- Robot apocalypse unlikely, but researchers need to understand AI risks
iRobot - News, Features, and Slideshows
It can't cook or clean or do laundry, but SoftBank's Pepper could become the first breakout humanoid consumer robot and the vanguard of an era of mechanized, cloud-connected assistants.
The CEO of one of the biggest and arguably the best-known robotics companies in the world is disappointed at the progress being made in the industry, which he says is nowhere near where he thought it would be today.
Dyson has announced a robot vacuum cleaner it says can out-suck any other.
In the first two days of the NASA robotics challenge, every team failed.
A well-known roboticist acknowledged Wednesday at an MIT symposium that robotics has yet to change the world.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Dimension Data equips Tour de France with Big Data analytics and digital delivery platform
- Iridium appoints World Reach as official service partner
- Australia shines as worldwide IT market slumps
- Data#3 extends investment in Discovery Technology
- Westcon launches Cloud Solutions marketplace in Australia
- Ansell marketing chief: Technology literacy is imperative for customer experience success
- Holla chief: Customer experience is the new brand remit
- Ooyala buys media software vendor for digital and video content management
- NRMA announces second round of startup accelerator program
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change