iRobot - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dyson has announced a robot vacuum cleaner it says can out-suck any other.
In the first two days of the NASA robotics challenge, every team failed.
A well-known roboticist acknowledged Wednesday at an MIT symposium that robotics has yet to change the world.
The US Army, looking to use more robots on the battlefield, this week is getting a peek at just how ready robots are to become trusted parts of the military.
A health care robot developed by iRobot and InTouch Health allows doctors who may be thousands of miles away to interact with patients at their bedsides.
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Tourism Australia CMO Nick Baker resigns
- Focus on people, not social platforms: Klout CEO
- Why CMOs must embrace software and agility or risk a 'customerpocalypse'
- Aussie satisfaction in big data lags behind global results: Accenture
- Apple Pay hits U.S. stores Monday -- assuming buyers can find anywhere to use it