- BitTorrent patches flaw that could amplify distributed denial-of-service attacks
- Maybe it’s time to eliminate “something you know” as an authentication method
- Some routers vulnerable to remote hacking due to hard-coded admin credentials
- From TeaMp0ison hackivist to ISIS: US drone strikes British citizen
- Reports: Ex-TeaMp0isoN member killed in Syrian drone strike
iprimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Group can lower prices of its Commander small business plans without reducing margins when customers transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN), according to M2 Group CEO Geoff Horth.
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Exetel will offer unmetered streaming of TV and movie programs provided by Quickflix to its customers next year.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
The copyright infringement scheme put forward by the Communications Alliance and major Australian ISPs has been labelled a “waste of time” by John Linton, chief executive of internet service provider Exetel.
- SimpliVity lays out market plans and new OmniStack 3.0
- BSA settles $72,000 unlicensed software case with Victorian IT business
- Over a third of A/NZ organisations targeted by APTs in 2015: FireEye
- Intel Security appoints Richard Steranka to lead worldwide channels
- Bulletproof gains financial momentum