- Prevention is better than cure, but what if it's not enough?
- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
iprimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Group can lower prices of its Commander small business plans without reducing margins when customers transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN), according to M2 Group CEO Geoff Horth.
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Exetel will offer unmetered streaming of TV and movie programs provided by Quickflix to its customers next year.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
The copyright infringement scheme put forward by the Communications Alliance and major Australian ISPs has been labelled a “waste of time” by John Linton, chief executive of internet service provider Exetel.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration