- ANZ businesses suffer 29 data-loss events every day: Check Point
- Testing Security Controls for Logic Based Attacks
- Firms must muster the will to change security as username-password combos fall
- Honda's aims for 'collision-free society' are realised with new tech
- Apple Watch under scrutiny for privacy by Connecticut attorney general
iprimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Group can lower prices of its Commander small business plans without reducing margins when customers transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN), according to M2 Group CEO Geoff Horth.
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Exetel will offer unmetered streaming of TV and movie programs provided by Quickflix to its customers next year.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
The copyright infringement scheme put forward by the Communications Alliance and major Australian ISPs has been labelled a “waste of time” by John Linton, chief executive of internet service provider Exetel.
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians
- Australian Information Industry Association backs changes to ESOP
- Blackline appoints APAC GM to lead ambitious growth plan
- Fletcher lays down NBN strategy to address communications "equity"
- ACCAN unveils Digital Business Kit for SMBs
- Adopting mobile marketing for the masses
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Anytime Fitness looks to bring on first CMO
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer