- Four charged with stealing Army helicopter training software
- Survey shows the cost of security breaches are on the rise
- Cisco, Oracle find dozens of their products affected by Shellshock
- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
iprimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Group can lower prices of its Commander small business plans without reducing margins when customers transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN), according to M2 Group CEO Geoff Horth.
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Exetel will offer unmetered streaming of TV and movie programs provided by Quickflix to its customers next year.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
The copyright infringement scheme put forward by the Communications Alliance and major Australian ISPs has been labelled a “waste of time” by John Linton, chief executive of internet service provider Exetel.
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company