- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
iprimus - News, Features, and Slideshows
M2 Group can lower prices of its Commander small business plans without reducing margins when customers transition to the National Broadband Network (NBN), according to M2 Group CEO Geoff Horth.
The first fixed wireless customer in the Northern Territory has been connected to the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Exetel will offer unmetered streaming of TV and movie programs provided by Quickflix to its customers next year.
iPrimus has connected its first customer to the National Broadband Network’s fixed wireless service in Warrenheip, Victoria.
The copyright infringement scheme put forward by the Communications Alliance and major Australian ISPs has been labelled a “waste of time” by John Linton, chief executive of internet service provider Exetel.