- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach
- Putting security at board level helps Bendigo Adelaide Bank smooth its risk-management overhaul
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
iphone rumor round up - News, Features, and Slideshows
The iOSphere quivered with anticipation as it welcomed a rumor that the Next iPhone, whatever it will be like, draws nigh, as worker bees in Chinese factories prepare their assembly lines.
The iOSphere was assured this week that it now knows the details of one of the Next iPhones, though this one is said to be not the iPhone 6 or even the iPhone 5S but the "budget iPhone 5," or iPhone 5B.
The iOSphere was feasting this week on Notes to Investors, those alchemical documents that transmute the lead of iPhone 6 rumors into the gold of authoritative fact.
Obsession is its own reward, as the iOSphere constantly shows. The rumorati were gaga over a stock analyst's speculation that iPhone 6 would be available in, of all things, different colors.
- Cebit 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365