- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
iphone 6 - News, Features, and Slideshows
iphone 6 in pictures
Summer temperatures are boosting the amount of hot air in the iOSphere, or maybe it's the other way round.
For months now, reports have swirled that Apple this fall will introduce new larger screened iPhone models, one with a 4.-7 inch display and another with a 5.5-inch display.
Citing a reliable source, MacRumors is reporting that Apple's next-gen iPhone will likely be announced in early-mid September, paving the way for a full fledged launch later in the month.
The tropical deluge Hurricane Arthur dumped on the US East Coast was nothing to the deluge of rumours dumped by the iOSphere, most of them dealing with parts.
If you see anybody trying to pass off these 'prototypes' as real, don’t take them seriously
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads