- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
- Better bug-bounty reports helped Facebook hone in on 2015's surge in critical flaws
- ADF to escalate social media war on Daesh
- Bill filed in Congress would ban encryption backdoors
iphone 6 rumors - News, Features, and Slideshows
With rumors heating up that Apple will announce an iPhone 6 by year-end, concept designers are working their fingers to the bone and YouTube is lighting up with their videos.
Fortunately for the iOSphere, Bloomberg found a "person familiar with Apple's plans" to spill the beans and provide a week's worth of rumour cud-chewing over the iPhone 6 display.
Almost overnight, thanks to posts finally resembling "news," the iOSphere has become an expert in industrial design, contemplating an iPhone 6 or 5S or something with a flatter, sleeker, cooler, starker, smoother, de-glitzed and overall just better-looking iOS 7.
With the iOSphere's spring warming trend come swarms of Chinese worker bees, presaging the start of iPhone 6 production.
The iOSphere quivered with anticipation as it welcomed a rumor that the Next iPhone, whatever it will be like, draws nigh, as worker bees in Chinese factories prepare their assembly lines.
- CMO's top 10 martech stories for the week - 11 February
- Cronulla Sharks tackles marketing automation
- Virgin customer loyalty program, initiatives help deliver solid first-half results
- 6 things you should know about Twitter's timeline change
- 6 lessons in CRM project management: What brands would do differently next time