iPhone 5 - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPhone 5 in pictures
Apple has launched a battery replacement program for a "very small percentage" of iPhone 5 units. But that could mean hundreds of thousands of phones.
As the days shorten, so does the iOSphere's patience. But we may only have to wait 25 days before our agony is over and the Next iPhone is revealed.
Worldwide mobile phone sales totaled 1.75 billion units in 2012, a 1.7 per cent decline from 2011 earlier despite record smartphone sales in the fourth quarter last year, according to Gartner.
Mobile devices like the iPhone 5 are embracing the 5 GHz band, and that trend will expand as 802.11ac radios become prevalent even on smartphones starting in 2013.
A British iPhone user was shocked to find he was being billed $30,000 for Internet use. Apparently he had no idea what was happening until service was cut off by his carrier, which apparently didn't conclude that something was out of whack with his usage.
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking