- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
iPhone 5 - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPhone 5 in pictures
Apple has launched a battery replacement program for a "very small percentage" of iPhone 5 units. But that could mean hundreds of thousands of phones.
As the days shorten, so does the iOSphere's patience. But we may only have to wait 25 days before our agony is over and the Next iPhone is revealed.
Worldwide mobile phone sales totaled 1.75 billion units in 2012, a 1.7 per cent decline from 2011 earlier despite record smartphone sales in the fourth quarter last year, according to Gartner.
Mobile devices like the iPhone 5 are embracing the 5 GHz band, and that trend will expand as 802.11ac radios become prevalent even on smartphones starting in 2013.
A British iPhone user was shocked to find he was being billed $30,000 for Internet use. Apparently he had no idea what was happening until service was cut off by his carrier, which apparently didn't conclude that something was out of whack with his usage.
Google has finally released its long-awaited Maps application for iOS.