Vodafone went red all over for its official Australian launch of the iPhone 4S in Sydney. The telco will be selling the iPhone 4S from more than 100 stores nationally, and it promises there will be more phones and less queues than before. Special guests included fashion designer, Wayne Coopers, and Operator Please drummer, Tim Commandeur.
iPhone 4S - News, Features, and Slideshows
iPhone 4S in pictures
Worldwide mobile phone sales totaled 1.75 billion units in 2012, a 1.7 per cent decline from 2011 earlier despite record smartphone sales in the fourth quarter last year, according to Gartner.
The Samsung Galaxy S III, for the first time, is the top-selling smartphone in the world, beating out both the iPhone 4S and iPhone 5, according to Strategy Analytics data for the third quarter of 2012.
Fresh on the heels of its tablet court case, Samsung has taken first place from Apple in the Australia and New Zealand (ANZ) mobile phone market in Q3, according to IDC’s ANZ Quarterly Mobile Devices Tracker.
Apple iPhone 4S users can easily annoy people around them by talking to their handset when using the built-in assistant feature known as Siri.
Users of Apple's iPhone 4S are even more satisfied than iPhone 4 users last year, with 96 percent somewhat or very satisfied, according to a survey from ChangeWave Research. However, 38 percent of those surveyed said the phone's battery life is too short.
Since the advent of the first modern smartphone--arguably the original Apple iPhone in 2007--the power of these mobile computing devices that also happen to make phone calls has advanced by leaps and bounds.
You won't be able to get your hands on Apple's iPhone 4S until Friday, but US based reviews of the newest iPhone have begun trickling through today, just two days before the official launch. So, how does the iPhone 4S stack up according to the experts? We've rounded up a selection of the best reviews.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
Apple unveiled its latest iPhone today, but it didn't unveil the iPhone 5, like many rumours suggested. It unveiled the iPhone 4S -- it looks exactly like an iPhone 4, except it has a faster processor, a better graphics engine and a better camera.
It may not be the iPhone 5 that everybody expected but Apple does have a new iPhone, the iPhone 4S.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!