- Regional privacy authorities may use data-sharing 'white lists' to boost enforcement
- The week in security: Microsoft fights NSA as shadow IT bites business
- Information Commissioner received no eHealth privacy complaints in 2012-13
- US tech companies ask governments to reform surveillance practices
- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- TPG buys AAPT
- Telstra hits 300 Mbps in LTE-A trial
- Moto G real-world review: The best budget phone money can buy
Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) has entered a binding agreement to acquire Newcastle-based data centre and fibre provider Ipera Communications for $9.8 million.
In this digital age, validating identities and controlling access is vital, which is why multifactor authentication has become such a fundamental requirement in so many organisations. This survey looks at the authentication landscape in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa, and offers insights into how it is expected to change in the coming years.
When you think Open Source software, you may think of half-baked programs too hard to use, or perhaps lacking power. Well, think again. This Open ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices