- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
iPad - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple has a knack for getting the buy in of both consumers and c-level executives at the same time and the iPad has been no exception. Below are some views on the tablet device’s place in the enterprise.
The iPad has recently been jailbroken. Even if you've held off jailbreaking your other iPhone OS devices, the iPad's substantially faster hardware and difficult-to-define "3rd device" role make the best case yet for jailbreaking. A user- and developer-updated compatibility list will help you see what's safe to install on your iPad, and I'll list my favorite apps and extensions for your freshly jailbroken device.