- 33 great tips and tricks for iOS 7
- Heartbleed: Security experts reality-check the 3 most hysterical fears
- 19 year-old arrested for attack on Canadian tax agency
- Open source trounces proprietary software for code defects, Coverity analysis finds
- 'Snowden effect' has changed cloud data security assumption, survey claims
Apple has a knack for getting the buy in of both consumers and c-level executives at the same time and the iPad has been no exception. Below are some views on the tablet device’s place in the enterprise.
The iPad has recently been jailbroken. Even if you've held off jailbreaking your other iPhone OS devices, the iPad's substantially faster hardware and difficult-to-define "3rd device" role make the best case yet for jailbreaking. A user- and developer-updated compatibility list will help you see what's safe to install on your iPad, and I'll list my favorite apps and extensions for your freshly jailbroken device.
This paper serves security professionals interested in better techniques for finding vulnerabilities, who have a solid understanding of networking principles and familiarity with the concepts related to hacking, vulnerabilities, and exploits. Read on for an in-depth view of the use of expert systems to achieve accurate and detailed vulnerability results.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google Glass to get a workout from Dutch firefighters
- Nokia doesn't want you to get shocked, suspends tablet sales because of faulty charger
- Facebook users targeted by iBanking Android trojan app
- Samsung and Amazon customize Kindle app, offer free e-books
- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size