- Attackers target subdomains of GoDaddy customers
- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
iPad - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple has a knack for getting the buy in of both consumers and c-level executives at the same time and the iPad has been no exception. Below are some views on the tablet device’s place in the enterprise.
The iPad has recently been jailbroken. Even if you've held off jailbreaking your other iPhone OS devices, the iPad's substantially faster hardware and difficult-to-define "3rd device" role make the best case yet for jailbreaking. A user- and developer-updated compatibility list will help you see what's safe to install on your iPad, and I'll list my favorite apps and extensions for your freshly jailbroken device.
- EU countries agree on watered-down roaming and net neutrality plans
- Can a Barcelona romance bring Wi-Fi and cells together?
- Galaxy S6 pricing slips out: $780 unlocked, at least in Spain
- One year later, we're no closer to finding MtGox's missing millions
- Momentum grows around Microsoft's Windows 10 for phones
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived