- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple iPhone and iPad owners again put their stamp on holiday sales in the U.S. last week, accounting for the bulk of revenue booked from mobile devices, several analytics firms said.
Sydney Criminal Lawyers has developed a free iOS app that is designed to give people information about New South Wales criminal and traffic laws.
Reffind is a Sydney-based B2B startup that will next year launch a mobile app to help businesses find new employees through referrals.
Following a U.S. government warning about an iPhone and iPad security threat dubbed Masque Attack, Apple has issued a statement assuring customers that they're probably okay.
Apple is at last offering a simple way for former iPhone users to receive text messages sent into limbo by the company's iMessage service.
The Queensland Police free Policelink iOS and Android app has been enhanced so that people can include photo and video uploads when they report less urgent crimes such as a noisy party.
Researchers at Palo Alto Networks said they've discovered an impressive malware attack against Apple devices, which for now appears to be limited to users of a Chinese application store.
Black Friday, traditionally the day after Thanksgiving, and Cyber Monday, traditionally the Monday following turkey day, have morphed into a roughly month-long promotional event in recent years during which the latest tech products can be had for short money. This time around, expect the iPhone 6 and maybe the 6 Plus smartphones to be the focus of many sales.
Push notifications -- those pesky alerts from the apps on your smartphone -- tread a fine line between being useful and annoying. Facebook wants to tip the scales toward the former.
Ericsson's Bowser has been resurrected to make up for the lack of a WebRTC-compatible browser on iOS and is now available for download from Apple's App Store.
McDonald’s Australia is set to deploy an iOS and Android smartphone app that will allow customers to prepare a meal order before they arrive at the restaurant.
Seasoned business travelers share their favorite Android and iOS apps for booking flights and hotels, navigating airports and unfamiliar cities, staying in touch while on the move, and much more.
The launch of Apple Pay on Monday has brought considerable publicity to a technology that's already embedded in millions of Android smartphones yet has so far failed to take off.
If you're looking to buy a used iPhone, iPad or iPod touch device, Apple is now offering an online tool to let you first check if it's been locked down by the previous owner, which could indicate that it was actually stolen or lost.
Owners of iPhones and iPads running iOS 8 have reported a new bug in the software that deletes iWork documents from iCloud Drive when they've reset their devices.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year