- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
- When it comes to security, trust but verify
- Average business spends $15 million battling cybercrime
- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
ios - News, Features, and Slideshows
ios in pictures
Microsoft's Windows will become a third-place operating system by 2017, research firm Gartner said. By then, Apple's combination of iOS and OS X will have slipped by Windows on the number of devices shipped during the year.
Apple signs up to build smart clothing for US soldiers, ships and planes
MacPractise sets the bar for doctor's seeking medical practice solutions for Mac, iPad or iPhone.
Salesforce has long been a proponent of wearable computing's enterprise potential, and on Tuesday it showed off five new Apple Watch apps created specifically for business users.
Last spring, Ikea announced it would be selling a wireless-charging collection of furniture with built-in Qi-enabled wireless chargers for compatible mobile phones and adapter phone cases.
Weddings. Job promotions. News articles. Facebook thinks it knows what the best stories are to drop in your news feed. But some users might want to see things their own way.
Ten more Apple Watch apps your wrist may thank you for
Apple Watch users already have thousands of apps they can choose to use, but what is arguably the most important is already wrapped around their wrist.
The iPhone 6s release date seems to be beyond doubt now. Apple is confidently believed to be releasing the new models on September 18 in tier-one countries. This will follow a launch date thought to be September 9...
<em>This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.</em>
Faster innovation, better security, new markets -- the case for opening Swift might be more compelling than Apple will admit
Whitepapers about ios
Targeted phishing attacks are affecting the security in businesses of all sizes. This helpful infographic shows who’s at risk, why data breaches are growing and the layers of defence you can have. • 1 in 2 phishing attacks have been targeted at large enterprises • Attacks on businesses with 1 to 250 employees have increased in the last two years • Most mobile vulnerabilities are on the Apple iOS platform
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager