iOS 8 - News, Features, and Slideshows
iOS 8 in pictures
Apple yesterday released iOS 8.0.2, a replacement for the botched update that shipped the day before but crippled iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus devices by knocking them off their mobile carriers.
Some advice on how to make iOS 8 work for you.
iPhone owners are angry. Really really angry.
Within hours of releasing an iOS 8 update to address assorted bugs in the new iPhone and iPad operating system Apple has been forced to pull the patch, which itself was causing iPhone 6 and 6 Plus users grief.
With iOS 8 crashes and complaints aplenty, you can expect Apple to issue am 8.0.1 patch for the new iPhone and iPad software before long.
It's so far been another sorry, sorry year in the technology industry, with big name companies, hot startups and individuals making public mea culpas for their assorted dumb, embarrassing and other regrettable actions.
Whitepapers about iOS 8
With iOS 8, Apple has acknowledged the need for tighter IT controls through its addition of business-ready MDM features. But alone, they aren’t enough to meet enterprise security requirements. Get 5 tips to consider with new iOS 8 features.
- How AMEX is using data and creative to tap into customer contexts
- Mobile Mentor and iProximity join forces on beacon technology
- 5 lessons in brand culture from Gelato Messina
- New board builds AANA's brand marketing expertise
- 10 mind-blowing Oculus Rift experiments that reveal VR's practical potential