- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia proved to be a popular place for technology deals in 2014 with 100 recorded, according to Right Click Capital founder Benjamin Chong. The number includes companies conducting acquisitions and startups raising money.
Telstra has bolstered its video analytics capabilities with an equity investment in Gorilla Technology.
SingTel and others have invested nearly $796,000 in Ninja Blocks, an Internet of Things (IoT) startup based in Sydney.
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
Peepable is an Adelaide startup that is trying to develop a better search engine for finding videos on the Internet.
Whitepapers about investment
In an effort to become more agile, many IT organizations have virtualized their data centre resources. However, these efforts go only so far before network complexity brings efficiencies to a halt. This whitepaper explains that to achieve greater levels of agility, IT must address the network. - Organizations today increasingly look to the data centre network for competitive differentiation - Results of the 2013 Computerworld State of the Enterprise survey suggest that IT departments are becoming adept at linking routine investments to business objectives - The 2012 Network World State of the Network study showed 34% of the respondents were ready to roll out, and 30% were already fully deployed
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager