- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia proved to be a popular place for technology deals in 2014 with 100 recorded, according to Right Click Capital founder Benjamin Chong. The number includes companies conducting acquisitions and startups raising money.
Telstra has bolstered its video analytics capabilities with an equity investment in Gorilla Technology.
SingTel and others have invested nearly $796,000 in Ninja Blocks, an Internet of Things (IoT) startup based in Sydney.
To be innovative, a large corporation must do more than build an "innovation centre," according to panellists from Telstra and major Web companies.
Peepable is an Adelaide startup that is trying to develop a better search engine for finding videos on the Internet.
Whitepapers about investment
In an effort to become more agile, many IT organizations have virtualized their data centre resources. However, these efforts go only so far before network complexity brings efficiencies to a halt. This whitepaper explains that to achieve greater levels of agility, IT must address the network. - Organizations today increasingly look to the data centre network for competitive differentiation - Results of the 2013 Computerworld State of the Enterprise survey suggest that IT departments are becoming adept at linking routine investments to business objectives - The 2012 Network World State of the Network study showed 34% of the respondents were ready to roll out, and 30% were already fully deployed
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age