investment - News, Features, and Slideshows
Peepable is an Adelaide startup that is trying to develop a better search engine for finding videos on the Internet.
Australian startups struggling for cash have a potential new source of funding with the launch of VentureCrowd, an online equity-based crowdfunding platform developed by Artesian Venture Partners.
Smart startup investors do their due diligence and focus on team chemistry, according to Australian angel investors who spoke at AngelEd in Sydney.
The Optus-Innov8 seed fund will begin taking applications from Australian startups year-round, a significant shift from its previous approach of holding application rounds twice a year.
Australian organisations are forecast to spend $1.77 billion on data centre technology in 2013 as companies look to upgrade old facilities or invest in new data centres, according to Gartner research.
Whitepapers about investment
In an effort to become more agile, many IT organizations have virtualized their data centre resources. However, these efforts go only so far before network complexity brings efficiencies to a halt. This whitepaper explains that to achieve greater levels of agility, IT must address the network. - Organizations today increasingly look to the data centre network for competitive differentiation - Results of the 2013 Computerworld State of the Enterprise survey suggest that IT departments are becoming adept at linking routine investments to business objectives - The 2012 Network World State of the Network study showed 34% of the respondents were ready to roll out, and 30% were already fully deployed
- Review: RHEL 7 lands with a jolt
- Amazon's efforts to test drones for package delivery gain support
- HTC ships Desire 510 with 64-bit processor, but isn't sure users can take advantage of it
- Widespread Time Warner Cable disruption affects Internet service subscribers
- Apple's 12-inch iPad makes no sense at all!
- How video content is powering 12WBT's member and social media marketing strategy
- AMI appoints Lee Tonitto as new CEO
- Cloudwords CMO: Marketing is returning to the human element
- Amazon to acquire video game streaming site Twitch for US$970 million
- Automation and data management technologies top marketing tech list