Intuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is looking into the cause of a spike in fraudulent tax returns filed using Intuit's TurboTax tax preparation software, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.
Intuit today said it has suspended electronic filing of all state returns from its TurboTax tax preparation software after 19 states' tax authorities reported unusual volumes of fraudulent returns.
Intuit backtracked yesterday, not only again apologizing for stiffing TurboTax customers by not telling them of changes in its business model but saying that it would offer partial refunds and free upgrades to its more capable editions.
Mobilyser is the Perth startup that has developed an app to help workers easily separate their work and personal calls for tax reporting purposes.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Working with startup vendors requires a lot of legwork and a plan for managing the risk. But the payoff can be great.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
- Apple to fill in the blanks Monday on Watch prices, availability and more
- These CompSci programs deliver most bang for buck, report finds
- Two indicted for stealing 1 billion email addresses in historic breach
- 5 steps for transforming your business using data
- IBM Internet of Things boss takes new job at Internet2
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu