- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Intuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is looking into the cause of a spike in fraudulent tax returns filed using Intuit's TurboTax tax preparation software, according to a report by the Wall Street Journal.
Intuit today said it has suspended electronic filing of all state returns from its TurboTax tax preparation software after 19 states' tax authorities reported unusual volumes of fraudulent returns.
Intuit backtracked yesterday, not only again apologizing for stiffing TurboTax customers by not telling them of changes in its business model but saying that it would offer partial refunds and free upgrades to its more capable editions.
Mobilyser is the Perth startup that has developed an app to help workers easily separate their work and personal calls for tax reporting purposes.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Working with startup vendors requires a lot of legwork and a plan for managing the risk. But the payoff can be great.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe
- First look: Project Spartan, Microsoft's next-generation Web browser
- LG may introduce leather-covered flagship smartphone at April 28 event
- Apple's iPhone trade-in program in China could boost sales
- Google cloud platform can now be managed from a phone
- MYOB signals intention to re-list on ASX in May