- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
- Microsoft cleans up Dell’s certificate mess as it did after Lenovo’s Superfish fiasco
- Microsoft zaps dodgy Dell digital certificates
Intuit - News, Features, and Slideshows
If you're moving into the cloud, check your legacy management style at the door.
Another industry organization focused on Node.js has formed, albeit one with sparse membership at this juncture.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
The Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) is looking into the cause of a spike in fraudulent tax returns filed using Intuit's TurboTax tax preparation software, according to a report by the <em>Wall Street Journal</em>.
Intuit today said it has suspended electronic filing of all state returns from its TurboTax tax preparation software after 19 states' tax authorities reported unusual volumes of fraudulent returns.
As 2013 begins, the SaaS (software as a service) market is set to heat up even more, as well as potentially undergo a number of key shifts. Here's a look at a series of key SaaS vendors and trends to watch as the year unfolds.
Working with startup vendors requires a lot of legwork and a plan for managing the risk. But the payoff can be great.
Now that business users have begun clamoring for Android phones in earnest, it's a better time than ever to take a fresh look at the Android apps now available for enterprises.
- Telstra extends NRL sponsorship and digital rights to 2022
- Schneider Electric forms strategic alliance with Integrated Control Technology
- Security, Cloud, Big Data, smart machines and artificial intelligence to lead 2016: Frost & Sullivan
- ACCAN voices concern over proposed domain name system changes
- ANZ upgrades its Internet banking experience