- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
internode - News, Features, and Slideshows
internode in pictures
iiNet will live on as a "premium brand" if TPG's acquisition of the ISP goes ahead, TPG executives said at an investor briefing this morning.
Australian ISPs continue to make a poor showing on IPv6 adoption, based on data released this week by World IPv6 Launch.
One of the biggest challenges NBN Co faces as the rollout of the National Broadband Network continues is learning to manage success, NBN Co non-executive director Simon Hackett told AusNOG 2014 yesterday.
If Simon Hackett has a religion, it's that there should be a better network, the founder and former managing director of ISP Internode told the AusNOG 2014 conference yesterday.
iiNet now has 20,000 customers on the National Broadband Network (NBN), with 60 per cent on fibre, 35 per cent on satellite and 5 per cent on wireless.
2011 marks the death of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) but companies and ISPs are largely yet to deploy its successor, IPv6. James Hutchinson looks at the state of the market and what is holding the new protocol back.
Computerworld gets an exclusive behind the scenes look inside Internode's Adelaide data centre with network guru Mark Newton
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement