- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
internode - News, Features, and Slideshows
internode in pictures
One of the biggest challenges NBN Co faces as the rollout of the National Broadband Network continues is learning to manage success, NBN Co non-executive director Simon Hackett told AusNOG 2014 yesterday.
If Simon Hackett has a religion, it's that there should be a better network, the founder and former managing director of ISP Internode told the AusNOG 2014 conference yesterday.
iiNet now has 20,000 customers on the National Broadband Network (NBN), with 60 per cent on fibre, 35 per cent on satellite and 5 per cent on wireless.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
Internode has launched new bundled business plans starting from $79.95 per month on 24-month contracts.
2011 marks the death of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) but companies and ISPs are largely yet to deploy its successor, IPv6. James Hutchinson looks at the state of the market and what is holding the new protocol back.
Computerworld gets an exclusive behind the scenes look inside Internode's Adelaide data centre with network guru Mark Newton
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention crackdown
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Brisbane IT firm offers "miracle" cure for hospital robots
- Sage inks A/NZ distribution deal with Aritmos Group
- Security discussion should be around business, not just technology: WatchGuard
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Qantas confirms launch of customer data management business
- Retailers need to lift their mobile and digital game, finds new report