- Researchers malware steals Gmail password, online banking data
- US warns 'significant number' of major businesses hit by Backoff malware
- Your living room is vulnerable to cyber attacks
- Three easy ways to separate work and play on the same PC
- Spammers top spoofing targets are still finance and travel industries
internode - News, Features, and Slideshows
internode in pictures
iiNet now has 20,000 customers on the National Broadband Network (NBN), with 60 per cent on fibre, 35 per cent on satellite and 5 per cent on wireless.
As part of a deal with Internode, the South Australian government is investing $1.5 million in a new wireless network that will boost free Internet access in Adelaide’s central business district .
Internode has launched new bundled business plans starting from $79.95 per month on 24-month contracts.
iiNet subsidiary Internode has taken out 'home ISP of the year' in the Roy Morgan Research Customer Satisfaction Awards for the second year running.
iiNet’s $165 million acquisitions of Internode and TransACT have paid off for the ISP, with the acquisitions helping to drive a 122 per cent jump in net profit to $32 million, the company reported.
2011 marks the death of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) but companies and ISPs are largely yet to deploy its successor, IPv6. James Hutchinson looks at the state of the market and what is holding the new protocol back.
Computerworld gets an exclusive behind the scenes look inside Internode's Adelaide data centre with network guru Mark Newton