- AusCERT 2013: Four dissenters to spur next year's security debates
- AusCERT 2013: Kill the password, says Mozilla
- AusCERT 2013: Unmanaged, unknown privileged logins opening the door for APTs: Cyber-Ark
- AusCERT 2013: Companies unaware of IPv6 security risk even if they’re not using it
- Researchers find unusual malware targeting Tibetan users in cyberespionage operation
internode in pictures
iiNet subsidiary Internode has taken out 'home ISP of the year' in the Roy Morgan Research Customer Satisfaction Awards for the second year running.
iiNet’s $165 million acquisitions of Internode and TransACT have paid off for the ISP, with the acquisitions helping to drive a 122 per cent jump in net profit to $32 million, the company reported.
iiNet is waiving disconnection and installation fees for Tasmanian customers affected by the recent bushfires.
Internode has released pricing plans for fibre phone services on the National Broadband Network (NBN), with all calls to landlines in Australia priced at a flat rate of 18 cents.
Punters who can’t make it to the Gorgeous Festival in McLaren Vale, South Australia, on November 24 will be able to view main stage performances for free in HD if they are an Internode or iiNet customer.
2011 marks the death of Internet Protocol version 4 (IPv4) but companies and ISPs are largely yet to deploy its successor, IPv6. James Hutchinson looks at the state of the market and what is holding the new protocol back.
Computerworld gets an exclusive behind the scenes look inside Internode's Adelaide data centre with network guru Mark Newton
Messaging and collaboration platforms have emerged as mission critical applications, consuming a large portion of IT spending for organisations. The rich features in these applications have significantly changed the messaging requirements and needs of today’s information from anywhere with any device, the result is an ever increasing demand on storage systems both in terms of capacity and bandwidth. Many organisations are rethinking their storage strategies to meet the demanding criteria and to handle the future requirements. Read more.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia