- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
- John Lewis mail glitch leaves customers with £1.53 bill for marketing circular
- 2014's vulnerability surge left Mac OS, iOS more exposed than Windows
- D-Link remote access vulnerabilities remain unpatched
- Hackers exploit router flaws in unusual pharming attack
Internet speeds - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG is facing the prospect of a major customer backlash following numerous reports of slow network speeds and a lack of customer service.
The operator of Speedtest.net is set on Tuesday to start providing statistics from its Web-based Internet measurement tool for free to consumers.
If you want a fast broadband connection as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN) then you are a “pointy head”, according to Liberal Senator for Queensland, Ian McDonald.
In our first article we took a look at how Australia’s NBN plan compares to the rest of the world. This time we strap in for a tour of speeds.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week