- Georgia Tech launches early warning system for cyberthreats
- Is the WEDG the answer to post-Snowden data paranoia? Its inventor remains hopeful
- Privacy groups call for action to stop Facebook's off site user tracking plans
- City of London Police to deploy warning banners on illegal websites
- Using Instagram on public Wi-Fi poses risk of an account hijack, researcher says
Internet speeds - News, Features, and Slideshows
TPG is facing the prospect of a major customer backlash following numerous reports of slow network speeds and a lack of customer service.
The operator of Speedtest.net is set on Tuesday to start providing statistics from its Web-based Internet measurement tool for free to consumers.
If you want a fast broadband connection as part of the National Broadband Network (NBN) then you are a “pointy head”, according to Liberal Senator for Queensland, Ian McDonald.
In our first article we took a look at how Australia’s NBN plan compares to the rest of the world. This time we strap in for a tour of speeds.
- Newcastle Council deploys TechnologyOne enterprise solution
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football clubs with FanPlay partnership