- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Juniper: Quick look at security strategy behind its SDN controller security
- The top 8 security threats of 2013
- Nvidia exploit could turn render farms into password crackers, bitcoin miners, researchers claim
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- TPG buys AAPT
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Google, the worldwide leader in online search, is also known as the company behind the dominant Android mobile platform, Google Glass and Google Maps. Are Google Robots next?
Mozilla today said that income from search partners jumped 88% last year, with the portion attributed to its 2011 deal with browser rival Google increasing by even more.
The year 2013 may go down as the year that Americans were curious about a royal baby, horrified by the Boston Marathon bombing and concerned about wars, typhoons and shootings.
A report today says the mystery barges docked in San Francisco and Portland, Maine, will hold luxury showrooms for displaying Google X products, such as Google's digital eyewear called Glass.
Despite a long-ago vow to retain its well-regarded simple and clean web design, Google has started testing banner ads on its search results pages.
Google may be the Internet company getting closest to figuring out mobile -- with a slew of mobile YouTube users and increasing smartphone ad clicks -- but it still hasn't quite mastered it yet.
Chrome is Google and Google is Chrome. The Chrome browser is Google's most potent strategic weapon, a former Microsoft program manager says.
With Google set to buy app-maker Waze, the question is whether Google actually needs the crowd-sourced traffic app or is simply trying to stick it to its competitors.
At Google's annual shareholders' meeting, company executives talked about censorship in China, Glass privacy issues and the need to bet big to win big
Just a month after a top Google executive said Glass wouldn't be officially released for another year, sources say the computerized eyeglasses actually should ship by the end of this year.
Authentication is the most visible security control for applications used by enterprises and their customers. Individuals who would like more details regarding strong authentication methods available today to secure access to corporate networks and enterprise or customer applications. Learn how your environment will dictate which method is right for you.
Divx Plus 8 provides you with a Web Player which allows you to watch DivX, AVI and MKV videos in your web brower; you can ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report
- Why Shazam is helping advertisers hit the right tune with consumers
- Twitter, the protector of news?
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience