- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
- Malwarebytes questions poor showing in anti-malware protection-evaluation lab testing
Internet Search - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google reportedly tried to buy popular music streaming service Spotify late last year, but the talks broke down and the deal didn't go through.
Mozilla yesterday released Firefox 31, patching 14 vulnerabilities, debuting a search box on the new tab page and adding a Google-provided service that detects and blocks known malicious files before they're downloaded.
Google is trying out a new Google Maps feature said to provide users with more information about their destinations, or about nearby points of interest, reports say.
Google last week said that it was finally ditching a 30-year-old technology to display fonts on Web pages in its Chrome browser for Windows.
Google co-founder and CEO Larry Page said we may someday see more part-time work weeks than we do today -- and that would be a good thing.
Plans by smart thermostat maker Nest Labs to share some customer data with corporate parent Google means the search engine giant will be fending off privacy concerns as it expands into home automation.
With Europe's top court ordering Google to allow people to basically edit their online personal histories, some wonder what this will mean for finding the truth online.
Google's agreement to end its three-year antitrust dispute with the European Union gives the company's search rivals a boost, but it's probably not enough to make a dent in Google's search engine dominance
Now that Google has gotten rid of Motorola Mobility, the company can focus on its newest projects, like the smart home, wearable computers and robotics.
Google may be the Internet company getting closest to figuring out mobile -- with a slew of mobile YouTube users and increasing smartphone ad clicks -- but it still hasn't quite mastered it yet.
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption