- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Internet of Things - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Opinion: Digital strategy is not enough - we need to embrace design thinking
- Apple's ResearchKit is here, now open your iPhone and say 'ah'
- Nokia/Alcatel-Lucent just as John Chambers predicted
Internet of Things in pictures
ALLEN, TX -- Nokia's $16.6 billion acquisition of Alcatel-Lucent is an example of the industry shifting just as Cisco predicted, its CEO said this week.
With the Internet of Things in mind, ARM wants to improve the battery life of sensors that use Bluetooth, making it efficient enough to be powered using energy harvesting.
An Apple a day keeps the doctor away, unless that doctor is now gathering your health data through your Apple iPhone.
The concept of digital is something we see everywhere. It’s a loose term we use to describe the integration and infiltration of everything online.
The Thread Group and the ZigBee Alliance plan to make their technologies work together in connected home products, which could help bring more order to the Internet of Things.
Google recently announced a new networking protocol called Thread that aims to create a standard for communication between connected household devices.
Gibbs ponders how a Starbucks coffee cup could become the greatest business edge
Embedded in the heel of his shoe was an early example of the Internet of Things -- but Andrew Duncan didn't know it at the time.
Whitepapers about Internet of Things
This quarterly report from the IBM X-Force research and development team provides a closer look at today’s security risks – from new threats arising from within the Internet of Things, to the sources of malware and botnet infections.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke