- Critical vulnerability in Git clients puts developers at risk
- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
Internet of Things - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Telstra, Tesla sign M2M deal for Model S electric car
- The hidden environmental cost of the Internet of Things
Internet of Things in pictures
Telstra will provide mobile connectivity for the new Tesla Motors electric car, the Model S, the telco has revealed.
Interacting with the future connected car was one of the subjects covered at the Los Angeles Auto Show's Connected Car Expo I attended recently. CCE is the annual authoritative pow-wow of automotive and technology experts. It explores the shape of future transportation.
Have an idea for how the much-anticipated Internet of Things should operate? If the idea is good enough, Google may pay you to see it to fruition.
The Internet of Everything (IoE) is essentially about connections, bringing people, processes, data and things together in unprecedented ways. IoE delivers the right information to the right person (or machine) at the right time, and converts data into intelligence to make better decisions.
When the anticipated tsunami of data from the Internet of Things hits the enterprise, FoundationDB's flagship NoSQL database should be ready to handle to deluge.
Google recently announced a new networking protocol called Thread that aims to create a standard for communication between connected household devices.
Gibbs ponders how a Starbucks coffee cup could become the greatest business edge
Embedded in the heel of his shoe was an early example of the Internet of Things -- but Andrew Duncan didn't know it at the time.
Whitepapers about Internet of Things
This report shows how success in an ever-competitive data-driven market requires flexible, massively scalable data management systems that grow with your business. - Unstructured data, much of it generated by machines or sensors, accounts for more than 90% of data today - Organisations often struggle to manage that data in Hadoop despite its benefits - The enterprise data hub is a transformative active archive solution helping enterprises gain more insight across all their data to make more informed decisions
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year