- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Internet of Things - News, Features, and Slideshows
Internet of Things in pictures
A new security role called the digital risk officer (DRO) is emerging in response to new cyber threats introduced by the Internet of Things (IoT), according to Gartner United States distinguished analyst Paul Proctor.
Nineteen per cent of Australian consumers are connecting their smartphones and tablets to other devices in their homes and 16 per cent have in-car connectivity, according to research firm TNS.
The Internet of Things is changing simple homes into smart homes, where everything from your lights to your locks can be controlled from your smartphone. Here are a few products that can help you get started.
There's a "digital business" revolution coming and IT security professionals need to grasp the significance early on to be prepared to address whatever security needs arise. That was the message from Gartner analyst Jorge Lopez in the closing keynote at the Gartner Security and Risk Management Summit today.
Cisco's proclamations on the value of the Internet of Things/Everything market -- $14.4 trillion -- would seem to include everything but the kitchen sink... and maybe even that if it's IP-enabled.
Google recently announced a new networking protocol called Thread that aims to create a standard for communication between connected household devices.
Gibbs ponders how a Starbucks coffee cup could become the greatest business edge
Embedded in the heel of his shoe was an early example of the Internet of Things -- but Andrew Duncan didn't know it at the time.
Whitepapers about Internet of Things
Internet expansion is moving beyond desktops and LANs, but many field service organizations have yet to explore the benefits of the Internet of Everything and expanded mobile connectivity. This whitepaper discusses the four basic usage models born from new data streams and services.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites