- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
Internet of Things - News, Features, and Slideshows
Internet of Things in pictures
Integration with VMware will help AirWatch expand its mobile device management (MDM) to laptops and the Internet of Things, according to AirWatch CEO John Marshall.
Neil Young says he is making progress toward filling his online Pono store with millions of high-fidelity music files. He's mum, though, on exactly when people can actually start downloading and listening.
The dream of an Internet of things could turn into a nightmare for mobile operators, if sloppily written apps or chatty smartmeters were to overload their networks with signaling traffic. To avert such a scenario, a number of operators are backing a new set of network usage guidelines for device manufacturers and app developers.
A new Google project aims to create nothing less than an open standard for the entire "Internet of Things," which the company's Chrome team is calling the Physical Web.
The White House has identified cyber-physical system research and development as a "national priority" that could boost U.S. productivity. But federal spending is telling a different story.
Google recently announced a new networking protocol called Thread that aims to create a standard for communication between connected household devices.
Gibbs ponders how a Starbucks coffee cup could become the greatest business edge
Embedded in the heel of his shoe was an early example of the Internet of Things -- but Andrew Duncan didn't know it at the time.
Whitepapers about Internet of Things
The Internet of Things (IoT) is predicted to generate massive amounts of data. This whitepaper looks at how you need to prepare your data operations centre for the onslaught. • By 2020 IoT will connect 26 billion units which will mean data centre workloads increase • IoT promises to enable real –time data streams to speed up operations • Organisations must consider whether their data infrastructure is ‘up to the task’
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers