- Researchers improve de-anonymization attacks for websites hiding on Tor
- Google rejects French request to expand right to be forgotten
- Critical BIND denial-of-service flaw could disrupt large portions of the Internet
- Opponents focus on defeating CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- Endpoint security firm SentinelOne challenges traditional anti-virus software
Internet Industry Association (IIA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA) is seeking public comment on its proposal to deregister the long-standing and outdated Industry Spam Code of Practice.
The Internet Industry Association will shut down, leaving the Communications Alliance to take responsibility for the collection of industry codes, such as the icode, that were developed and overseen by the industry body.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) is asking for public feedback on the iCode, a voluntary industry code used by Internet Service Providers to identify malware on customer computers.
Australian small businesses need to overcome their fears of being washed out by big companies and create a culture where they use technology to bring about change, Ita Buttrose said on Thursday night.
Former Communications Alliance chief executive, Anne Hurley, has stepped into an interim CEO role at the Internet Industry Association (IIA) following the resignation of Steve Burrell this month.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century