- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
- Apple says iCloud flaw not at root of celebrity photo hack
Internal Revenue Service - News, Features, and Slideshows
The US Department of Justice said 10 people were indicted today for their roles in a $20 million stolen identity refund fraud conspiracy.
The IRS acknowledged this week that it missed the April 8 cut-off for Windows XP support, and will be paying Microsoft millions for an extra year of security patches.
Two of the contractors involved in developing the Affordable Care Act healthcare exchanges have had fairly serious data security issues, a Computerworld review of publicly available information has found.
The central system built to support Affordable Care Act health insurance exchanges has successfully completed security testing and is set begin operating on October 1, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services announced Wednesday.
The Internal Revenue Service today reminded taxpayers that there are plenty of scam artists and cybercriminals that want your money.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial