- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
- Eyes on China as massive DDoS on GitHub heads into day three
- 'Largest DDoS attack' in GitHub's history targets anticensorship projects
interactive intelligence - News, Features, and Slideshows
St John Ambulance in Western Australia is about to roll out an IP communications software suite to replace a legacy Zeacom PBX phone system that was no longing meeting the organisation’s needs.
Woolworths’ Liquor Multi Option Retail division has reduced customer phone wait times following the implementation of communications software in 2010.
A transition from analog to IP telephony in mid-2011 enhanced the Hobsons Bay City Council’s ability to communicate with constituents. Customer service manager, Suzanne Paterson, said the council plans to add Web chat to open a further channel for customer interaction.
Staff frustration with an ageing PBX system has forced North Sydney Council to move to an integrated telephony system.
Despite spending upwards of $350,000 on a speech analytics system, Melbourne based insurance broker iSelect is looking to expand its existing call centre software to support better real-time processing, including possible emotion recognition.