- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- Hacker group targets video game companies to steal source code
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Google cannot decide what information should be forgotten, say Lords
- Meet Bleep, BitTorrent's invite-only serverless chat app
Interactive Games Fund - News, Features, and Slideshows
News about Interactive Games Fund
Australia will invest $20 million over three years in the video game industry through an Interactive Games Fund, the Commonwealth announced today.