- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
intel - News, Features, and Slideshows
Allies with Broadcom, Intel and VMware on OpenSwitch NOS
There are more than 100 different computer systems used by modern cars. And most of them can connect to a phone or directly to the Internet, so the opportunities for hackers are widening, according to Intel.
Cisco is tying with a Chinese partner for joint development and better access to the local market, according to a newspaper report.
Intel is creating the Automotive Security Review Board to help the automotive industry use its hardware in a secure way -- and to persuade security researchers to help it find bugs in its own automotive hardware.
Fully functional quantum computers are still a dozen years off, which is why Intel needs to invest in fundamental research now, according to CEO Brian Krzanich.
Intel has used the 5th anniversary of their purchase of security company McAfee to release a review of how the cybersecurity landscape has changed in that time.
A wireless charging system that packs enough power to replenish a laptop battery should hit the market in 2016, helping realize the long-held dream of a cable-free desk, Intel said on Wednesday.
Intel has at last launched the chips it developed under the "Skylake" codename, now calling them sixth-generation Core processors. The launch is an important step for the company, which has had trouble keeping up in a marketplace that is increasing defined by mobile devices.
Companies are spending billions on tools and engineering for Big Data-styled analysis, though many are hampered by one little problem: They still don't know what to do with all the data they collect.
Intel has previously invested in Airware and PrecisionHawk, but the Yuneec deal marks the chipmaker's largest investment in a drone company.
The CSIRO is leading a hi-tech study into maladies affecting increasing number of bee colonies around the world.
Looking to fuel enterprise adoption of the cloud, Intel is leading a $100m investment in Mirantis, an emerging player in the OpenStack arena.
Intel has placed a $100 million bet on Mirantis, a company that makes OpenStack software.
Intel's annual developer conference focused on robots and the Internet of Things, with new processors taking a back seat
Intel's RealSense 3D camera is coming to smartphones, robots and even vending machines.
- Greens call for Trans-Pacific Partnership assessment
- 8 tech startups ink $400K in new contracts
- EU Safe Harbor ruling could have bearing on Microsoft email dispute
- IPsoft's 'Amelia' virtual assistant just got a whole lot more human
- Clothing retailer Uniqlo uses brain waves to match customers with t-shirts
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector