- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Innov8 - News, Features, and Slideshows
Southeast Asia provides great opportunities to Australian tech startups seeking to expand, according to SingTel, startups and investors at the Echelon Ignite conference in Sydney.
Brisbane startup Ollo Mobile is building toward global release of a wearable 3G telehealth device designed to protect seniors and young children.
SingTel and Optus announced a second round of funding for Australian startups under the companies’ Innov8 seed program.
Optus’ start-up program has made its first investment in two Melbourne-based start-up companies – 121cast and Venuemob.