- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Southeast Asia provides great opportunities to Australian tech startups seeking to expand, according to SingTel, startups and investors at the Echelon Ignite conference in Sydney.
Brisbane startup Ollo Mobile is building toward global release of a wearable 3G telehealth device designed to protect seniors and young children.
SingTel and Optus announced a second round of funding for Australian startups under the companies’ Innov8 seed program.
Optus’ start-up program has made its first investment in two Melbourne-based start-up companies – 121cast and Venuemob.
As the BYOD model continues to grow at twice the rate of corporate-owned devices, enterprises are facing an increasingly diversified mobility landscape. And though BYOD brings many benefits, complex management and security challenges are also ushered in. Read this report to understand what MDM can and cannot do for you and which solutions are being chosen today - and tomorrow.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.