ingogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
More Australians should be encouraged to take a punt on a startup by changing equity-based crowd funding rules, according to Ingogo managing director and founder Hamish Petrie.
After a pivot into mobile payments, Ingogo has raised $9.1 million in a pre-IPO funding round.
Ingogo has announced it will expand beyond cab bookings with a payment and accounting platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Internet Plus will enable and encourage the rise of smart cities: Tencent
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Cryptowall 3.0 attacking Australian businesses: Stay Smart Online
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Lenovo brings on Integral's ad tech intelligence to improve ad viewability
- Report: Aussie consumer brand advocacy for retailers at all-time low
- How SAP plans to bring analytics to soccer
- Citi taps new data source to personalise dining loyalty program
- Digital advertiser Netccentric raises $12.5m and floats on ASX