- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay
- Elon Musk insider Branden Spikes launches new security firm in UK
- Majority of websites have serious, unfixed vulnerabilities
- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
ingogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
More Australians should be encouraged to take a punt on a startup by changing equity-based crowd funding rules, according to Ingogo managing director and founder Hamish Petrie.
After a pivot into mobile payments, Ingogo has raised $9.1 million in a pre-IPO funding round.
Ingogo has announced it will expand beyond cab bookings with a payment and accounting platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer