- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
ingogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
More Australians should be encouraged to take a punt on a startup by changing equity-based crowd funding rules, according to Ingogo managing director and founder Hamish Petrie.
After a pivot into mobile payments, Ingogo has raised $9.1 million in a pre-IPO funding round.
Ingogo has announced it will expand beyond cab bookings with a payment and accounting platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Cab booking app developers have welcomed new taxi rules in Victoria as further opening the market for competitors to the taxi establishment.
Startups are in an uproar over the killing of Commercialisation Australia and other cuts in the federal government’s 2014-15 budget.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke