infrastructure - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Financial services firm finds value in DevOps, microservices
- Aussie data centre systems spending to hit $2.5b: Gartner
Financial services company IOOF has been through a half decade journey involving a major shift in its core superannuation system from a monolithic application to a microservices-based architecture.
Enterprises in Australia are forecast to spend $2.5 billion on data centre systems this year, slightly up on $2.3 billion in 2014 according to Gartner.
The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
Eftpos has switched on new centralised payments infrastructure that is meant to speed up the rollout of products including Eftpos online and mobile payments.
The world's top hotel companies have collectively invested tens of millions of dollars to implement their own customized reservation systems--considered the heart of their operations. Each hotelier views the capabilities of these systems as providing them with some competitive advantage over how they calculate rates and room availability.
Whitepapers about infrastructure
Consolidate compute and storage into a single chassis with Dell XC Series web-scale converged appliances, powered by Nutanix software. XC Series appliances install quickly, integrate easily into any data centre, and can be deployed for multiple virtualised workloads including desktop virtualisation, test and development, and private cloud projects.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking