- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
infrastructure - News, Features, and Slideshows
Eftpos has switched on new centralised payments infrastructure that is meant to speed up the rollout of products including Eftpos online and mobile payments.
Researchers at RMIT University have released the final version of a report into the 2012 fire in Telstra's exchange in Warrnambool, south-west Victoria. The fire, which erupted on 22 November, 2012, knocked out telecommunications for some 20 days, affecting up to 100,000 people in the region.
Scarce resources, an ever-growing population, natural disasters and many other factors mean we need to be smart about the way we manage the environments we live in.
National ICT Australia — NICTA — is pushing for the Productivity Commission to recommend greater use of what the research organisation dubs 'smart ICT' to enable better decisions in the planning, construction and operation of public infrastructure.
The Civil Contractors Federation of Tasmania has sent a stern message to NBN Co urging the company to continue with the National Broadband Network rollout as originally planned.
The world's top hotel companies have collectively invested tens of millions of dollars to implement their own customized reservation systems--considered the heart of their operations. Each hotelier views the capabilities of these systems as providing them with some competitive advantage over how they calculate rates and room availability.
Whitepapers about infrastructure
This whitepaper explains how effective planning and implementation for 40/100 Gigabit Ethernet can allow organizations to remove potential road blocks and take full advantage of virtualized environments. ·With virtualization, considerations must be made regarding users, resources, and infrastructure investment ·40/100GbE is gaining traction as a foundation for building next generation virtualized data centre/campus environments ·Discover how to improve capacity and enjoy a smooth upgrade path with the increasingly dominant standard
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers