information security - News, Features, and Slideshows
information security in pictures
The Australian Cyber Security Centre offers “a single location for government and business to collaborate on operational cyber security matters” and “represents a fundamental shift in the way that government wants to partner with business on cyber security,” Attorney-General George Brandis has said in remarks prepared for the ACSC’s Canberra conference today.
Each year, the Information Security Forum, a non-profit association that researches and analyzes security and risk management issues, releases its 'Threat Horizon' report to provide a forward-looking view of the biggest security threats over a two-year period. Here are the top 9 threats to watch for through 2017.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has released an updated information security guide with tips on stopping rogue employees and advice on using cloud storage offerings.
Security planners are racing to close gaps across networks and ICT infrastructure. But they have overlooked a Trojan horse already inside the gate, Attorney-General, George Brandis has warned.
International cyber crime police work is being hampered by data sovereignty laws, according to Australian Federal Police’s national manager of high tech crime operations, Tim Morris.
Whitepapers about information security
Share this IBM Security Services white paper with your clients to help them outline a strategic approach to selecting an MSSP and establishes the 10 most important qualifications to consider in choosing a provider. The right MSSP can reduce the cost and complexity of information security while building a stronger security posture.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking