- Facebook tracks all site vistors, violating EU law, report says
- Tanium pulls down $52M more venture capital for endpoint platform
- Anonymous proxies now used in a fifth of DDOS attacks
- Removing admin rights would ease 97 percent of critical Microsoft flaws
- British Airways Frequent Flyer Program Grounded
information security - News, Features, and Slideshows
information security in pictures
Each year, the Information Security Forum, a non-profit association that researches and analyzes security and risk management issues, releases its 'Threat Horizon' report to provide a forward-looking view of the biggest security threats over a two-year period. Here are the top 9 threats to watch for through 2017.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has released an updated information security guide with tips on stopping rogue employees and advice on using cloud storage offerings.
Security planners are racing to close gaps across networks and ICT infrastructure. But they have overlooked a Trojan horse already inside the gate, Attorney-General, George Brandis has warned.
International cyber crime police work is being hampered by data sovereignty laws, according to Australian Federal Police’s national manager of high tech crime operations, Tim Morris.
Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) Australia has called for more Australian organisations to report cyber security issues to the police following the results of its annual survey.
Whitepapers about information security
Share this IBM Security Services white paper with your clients to help them outline a strategic approach to selecting an MSSP and establishes the 10 most important qualifications to consider in choosing a provider. The right MSSP can reduce the cost and complexity of information security while building a stronger security posture.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe