- This key drive actually unlocks something: Authentication via USB comes to Chrome
- How the FIDO Alliance's U2F could simplify two-factor authentication
- Google extends two-factor authentication with physical USB keys
- FTC appoints privacy researcher Soltani as chief technologist
- Criminals traded 110 million stolen credentials in 2014, Experian says
Infoplex - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
- World's first 3D full-body scanning booth to create custom you figurines
- SAP offering customers 'simpler' way to buy its Hana in-memory platform
- Intel venture capital funds target Chinese startups in wearables, IoT
- Microsoft releases first Windows 10 update, starts testing fast-paced delivery system
- Broadband boost: G.fast testing lab, consortium to foster 100G over copper