- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
Infoplex - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
- Orion Health and Fujitsu Australia replace Queensland Health’s legacy middleware system
- Rhipe’s Stephen parker launches consultancy
- IBM pledges big changes as part of new One Channel partner programme
- Women represent only 28 per cent of the ICT workforce: study
- Kath Murphy joins Enghouse Interactive