- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
Infoplex - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation