- Farmers shut out of online services by new identity scheme
- Facebook says you can be social and secure, acquires .onion address for Tor users
- Swedish hacker finds 'serious' vulnerability in OS X Yosemite
- Court rules cops can demand fingerprints, not passcodes, to unlock smartphones
- Twitter's MoPub ad exchange grabs Verizon tracking cookies, and more may follow
Infoplex - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.