- EFF questions US government's software flaw disclosure policy
- Security Watch: FireEye appoints first ever Asia Pac president
- Arbor-Cisco deal enlists service providers in the fight to push DDoS defences away from customer networks
- Microsoft’s rolls out ‘free’ iOS, Android MDM with Office 365 business plans
- Optus undertakes extensive security review as sanction for “significant” privacy breaches
Infoplex - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
- SDN Q and A: Juniper Networks managing director A/NZ, Nathan McGregor
- Inabox launches integrated Anittel
- Connector Systems adds SecurEnvoy to security arsenal
- SDN Q&A: Oracle senior principal product director, infrastructure software, Doan Nguyen
- SDN Q&A: Dimension Data, general manager, networks, Paul O’Donohoe