- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Connected vehicle tech trial to start trucking on in NSW
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
In response to changing customer trends in an increasingly mobile and digital world, the contact centre must also evolve from its traditional focus on voice- and email-based customer service into the intelligent contact centre. This whitepaper details the key qualities needed to produce and maintain an omni-channel, context-aware customer engagement optimization platform.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Salesforce at 15: Industry disruptor wards off midlife crisis
- Branded comments and shares a growing part of the social engagement mix for marketers
- 8 things we learnt about big data analytics from the Adobe Summit
- AdRoll secures US$70 million to ramp up retargeting platform development