- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
Infoplex - News, Features, and Slideshows
Nextgen Group CEO Peter McGrath said growing demand from Australian businesses for data sovereignty remains a key advantage for Nextgen even after a Canadian investment group took 70 per cent control of the business.
Analysts are doubtful a Telstra bid to acquire Leighton’s telecom assets would make it to the finish line. Such a Telstra move could be a “blocking strategy” to stop an overseas player from coming in, Gartner analyst Geoff Johnson told Computerworld Australia.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland