- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
indiegogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple on Dec. 11 will welcome to its stores around the world those wanting to take part in the Code.org Hour of Code programming initiative.
A software development project launched Monday aims to create free tools that simplify the encryption of online forms of communication like email, instant messaging, SMS and more by solving the complexity associated with the exchange and management of encryption keys.
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
A crowdsourcing project to raise money for solar panels that snap together to form roadways has blown by its $1 million goal.
Solar Roadways uses hexagon-shaped panels that collect energy from the sun and could be part of a smart system that changes lighting configurations to alert traffic to highway issues.
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- “Autotask is vital to our success,” says Dynamic Business Technologies
- Intel Security launches new Microsoft Office 365 Channel Kit