- Sprint, Windstream traffic routing errors hijacked other ISPs
- New malware spreads over Twitch chat, targets Steam accounts
- Isles of Scilly council dragged over coals by Information Commissioner for letting documents slip
- Researcher disputes report BlackPOS used in Home Depot, Target attacks
- IDF 2014: Developers must address security and privacy concerns as IoT grows
indiegogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
A crowdsourcing project to raise money for solar panels that snap together to form roadways has blown by its $1 million goal.
Solar Roadways uses hexagon-shaped panels that collect energy from the sun and could be part of a smart system that changes lighting configurations to alert traffic to highway issues.
Crowdfunding website Indiegogo is doubling down on Australia, announcing increased staff in the country and support for contributions to campaigns in Australian dollars.
The first heady rush of support for Canonical's crowd-funded Ubuntu Edge smartphone appears to have tapered off, as donations for the eye-catching device have slowed substantially over the past several days.
- Business concerned about 'knock-on' costs of Federal Government data retention crackdown
- Thiess signs NBN contract to connect 170,000 premises per year
- Brisbane IT firm offers "miracle" cure for hospital robots
- Sage inks A/NZ distribution deal with Aritmos Group
- Security discussion should be around business, not just technology: WatchGuard
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment
- Google acquires online survey specialist Polar
- Permission-based programmatic advertising taps into customer data disclosure trend
- Qantas confirms launch of customer data management business
- Retailers need to lift their mobile and digital game, finds new report