- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
indiegogo - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple on Dec. 11 will welcome to its stores around the world those wanting to take part in the <a href="http://hourofcode.com/us">Code.org Hour of Code</a> programming initiative.
A software development project launched Monday aims to create free tools that simplify the encryption of online forms of communication like email, instant messaging, SMS and more by solving the complexity associated with the exchange and management of encryption keys.
Kickstarter is trying to make it easier to get a project started on its crowdfunding site, offering an instant launch option that does away with the need for human approval.
A crowdsourcing project to raise money for solar panels that snap together to form roadways has blown by its $1 million goal.
Solar Roadways uses hexagon-shaped panels that collect energy from the sun and could be part of a smart system that changes lighting configurations to alert traffic to highway issues.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager