- Syrian Electronic Army posts hacking message on several news sites
- Over 23,000 Web servers infected with CryptoPHP backdoor
- Siemens patches critical SCADA flaws likely exploited in recent attacks
- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
in-memory processing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Analysts predict a strong uptake of in-memory technologies and cloud BI, new use cases for big data applications and more business collaboration next year.
Gartner has issued the following missive to CIOs: Familiarise yourself with key data warehousing trends and how they will impact the technology deployed to deliver business analytics during 2011 and 2012.
The next generation of cloud computing will be based on in-memory technology and rely on high-speed broadband infrastructure investments, according to SAP global co-CEO, Jim Hagemann Snabe.