Analysts predict a strong uptake of in-memory technologies and cloud BI, new use cases for big data applications and more business collaboration next year.
in-memory processing - News, Features, and Slideshows
Gartner has issued the following missive to CIOs: Familiarise yourself with key data warehousing trends and how they will impact the technology deployed to deliver business analytics during 2011 and 2012.
The next generation of cloud computing will be based on in-memory technology and rely on high-speed broadband infrastructure investments, according to SAP global co-CEO, Jim Hagemann Snabe.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.