- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
Illawarra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.
The rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in the Illawarra will provide 500 new jobs in the region at its peak, according to a statement by the Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy.