- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
Illawarra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.
The rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in the Illawarra will provide 500 new jobs in the region at its peak, according to a statement by the Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke