- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Illawarra - News, Features, and Slideshows
Up to 98 new IT jobs could be created in the Illawarra region of New South Wales following CSC Australia’s $2.76 million government funding grant to create two centres of excellence within its Illawarra Technology Park campus.
The rollout of the National Broadband Network (NBN) in the Illawarra will provide 500 new jobs in the region at its peak, according to a statement by the Department of Broadband Communications and the Digital Economy.