- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
iiNet today sought to delay a court hearing on a motion to force the Internet service provider to reveal details of customers associated with particular IP addresses.
iiNet’s network partner ,NextGen Networks, has repaired a fibre break which affected approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin yesterday.
Approximately 4,000 iiNet customers in Darwin won’t be able to access the Internet due to an unplanned outage, the ISP has reported.
The government's new data retention bill has drawn mixed responses from industry with iiNet and Electronic Frontiers Australia opposing the legislation while Telstra is voicing its support.
The Victorian government and iiNet have announced a free public Wi-Fi network in Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo.
iiNet chief technology officer, Greg Bader, recently showed off the user interface for the upcoming FetchTV Internet protocol television (IPTV) device, which the ISP will be offering outside of regular monthly data quotas.
Controversy over the ongoing iiNet vs AFACT case has once again sparked an influx of comments on online articles and forums. As the second week of the case draws to a close, we take a look at the top posts, many from people brave enough to predict a winner.