- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
- ACCC scrutinises TPG's iiNet buyout
- Loss for iiNet in Dallas Buyers Club court battle
- TPG to acquire iiNet
iiNet in pictures
Telco industry body Communications Alliance has unveiled its ‘three strikes’ industry code for Internet service providers, submitting the code for registration by the Australian Communications and Media Authority (ACMA).
iiNet has greeted a court ruling today as a “positive result” that will ensure the rights of its customers are protected.
iiNet, along with Dodo, Wideband Networks, Amnet and iiNet wholly owned subsidiaries Adam Internet and Internode, has lost an attempt to block a motion for preliminary discovery brought by the rights holders of 2013 movie Dallas Buyers Club.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission is seeking comment on the potential impact on competition that TPG's acquisition of iiNet will have.
As it prepares to consume iiNet, TPG has revealed strong growth in its broadband business for the six months ending 31 January 2015.
iiNet chief technology officer, Greg Bader, recently showed off the user interface for the upcoming FetchTV Internet protocol television (IPTV) device, which the ISP will be offering outside of regular monthly data quotas.
Controversy over the ongoing iiNet vs AFACT case has once again sparked an influx of comments on online articles and forums. As the second week of the case draws to a close, we take a look at the top posts, many from people brave enough to predict a winner.
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom
- EXCLUSIVE: FireEye poaches Symantec’s Sean Kopelke