- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
iiNet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet in pictures
iiNet subsidiary Internode has been awarded a contract to deliver cloud services to the South Australian departments of premier and cabinet, planning, transport and infrastructure (DPTI) and communities and social inclusion (DCSI).
The Federal Court judge presiding over the attempt by Dallas Buyers Club LLC to obtain the personal details of alleged pirates has allowed the release of key documents, including the letter the movie studio wants to send to ISP customers who allegedly downloaded the film.
Despite an attempt by lawyers representing Dallas Buyers Club LLC to keep them confidential, a draft letter and telephone script reveals how the owner of 2013 movie Dallas Buyers Club intends to push for alleged pirates to settle with the company.
Dallas Buyers Club LLC will be forced to submit to the Federal Court the methodology it intends to use to determine how much alleged movie pirates will have to pay to fend off a potential copyright suit.
A meeting of iiNet shareholders will vote next month on whether to accept TPG’s takeover bid, after a Federal Court hearing on Friday afternoon.
iiNet chief technology officer, Greg Bader, recently showed off the user interface for the upcoming FetchTV Internet protocol television (IPTV) device, which the ISP will be offering outside of regular monthly data quotas.
Controversy over the ongoing iiNet vs AFACT case has once again sparked an influx of comments on online articles and forums. As the second week of the case draws to a close, we take a look at the top posts, many from people brave enough to predict a winner.
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault
- Bluechip Infotech acquires MPA Systems' Cyberoam business
- Oracle: How partners can make the most out of Cloud ERP services
- Privacy group files FTC complaint to push Google to extend right to be forgotten to US
- US judge dimisses second conviction of ex-Goldman Sachs coder
- Samsung profit squeezed by Galaxy S6 shortage
- Reddit CEO Ellen Pao tries to calm furor with huge 'mea culpa'
- Instagram bumps up photo resolution to 1080 pixels