- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- In Heartbleed's wake, tech titans launch fund for crucial open-source projects
- UK businesses fail to prepare for upcoming changes to EU data laws
- Criminals have noticed the cloud: attacks on providers on the rise
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Sorting the security standards
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
iiNet in pictures
Major telcos and Internet service providers including Telstra, Optus, Vodafone and iiNet have pushed for clarity on some aspects of NBN Co’s wholesale role and the tightening of restrictions that prevent the company rolling out the National Broadband Network from supplying services to end users.
In a bid to get its name out to the average punter, iiNet has extended its partnership with T20 cricket team the Sydney Sixers for another three years.
Telstra has lodged a formal appeal in the New South Wales Federal Court over its exchange and underground duct access pricing increase dispute against the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries.
Michael Malone has resigned as CEO and board director of iiNet.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has lost its Federal Court case against the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries over an exchange and underground duct access pricing increase dispute.
iiNet chief technology officer, Greg Bader, recently showed off the user interface for the upcoming FetchTV Internet protocol television (IPTV) device, which the ISP will be offering outside of regular monthly data quotas.
Controversy over the ongoing iiNet vs AFACT case has once again sparked an influx of comments on online articles and forums. As the second week of the case draws to a close, we take a look at the top posts, many from people brave enough to predict a winner.
Meeting security-related compliance requirements is an increasingly complex job. Follow these best practices to easily manage compliance.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.