- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
IIA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) is asking for public feedback on the iCode, a voluntary industry code used by Internet Service Providers to identify malware on customer computers.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) said proposed media law changes amount to too much regulation.
Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) and the Internet Industry Association (IIA) have welcomed the federal government’s back down on Internet filtering, now limiting blocked websites to child abuse sites.
The Internet Industry Association (IIA) has cautioned against placing the onus of protecting problem gamblers on internet service providers, instead arguing that problem gambling must be managed at the point of service access.
Your wrap of the top Australian ICT stories this week.
- Microsoft drives efficiency at Main Roads WA
- Cisco loads Sourcefire ammunition to release FirePower in security push
- OKI Data signs Dynamic Suppplies in Australian distribution deal
- NBN Co satellite ground station network nears completion
- Telstra launches communications initiatives for disabled Australians