- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
The Samsung Galaxy S5 comes with an "astronomical" cost for materials of $251.52 for the 32 GB version, according to a teardown estimate by IHS Technology.
Television sales fell 9% last year due to a lack of interest by consumers in refreshing current technology, according to IHS.
Crucial last week joined the ranks of leading venders to announce it will be shipping DDR4 memory by the end of the year, but Intel and AMD aren't expected to begin supporting the new memory boards with their processors until late next year.
A fresh round of quarterly results and market research this week show some shadows over the networking and component markets while smartphones, as usual, were the stars of the tech arena.
Western Digital has started shipping a 6TB, helium-filled hard drive that represents a 50 per cent increase in drive capacity over today's largest hard drives.
While you may be tempted to head out this holiday season to buy an Ultra-High Definition 4K TV, industry experts warn against it, saying the best HD TVs will provide you with a better picture for todays broadcast content.
The use of radio frequency tech in remote controls for everything from smart TVs and BluRay players to gaming devices will see a huge uptick compared with infrared-based controls.
Secure by design - How to dramatically simplify data protection, access control and other critical security tasks
This white paper examines how you can dramatically reduce the effort required to protect mission-critical information, while giving users fast, simple, flexible remote access that enhances business productivity.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size