- As real Flash patches go out, fake ones hit thousands of Facebook users
- Java is the biggest vulnerability for US computers
- 1Password updates for Mac and iOS make password management 'fun'
- US startup finds malware intrusions by keeping an eye on processor radio frequencies
- FTC: IRS imposter complaints up more than 2,300% in 2014
IHS - News, Features, and Slideshows
McDonald's is installing 600 wireless charging stations for enabled mobile devices in 50 restaurants in the U.K.
Some car manufacturers are delaying their rollout of CarPlay, the software platform from Apple that synchronizes an iPhone to a vehicle's infotainment system.
Parts for the 32GB Amazon Fire smartphone cost $205, just shy of the cost of parts of a similarly configured Apple iPhone 5S and well below the Samsung Galaxy S5, both with the same 32GB storage tally.
Thanks to the rise of mobile gaming and 4K video, LP-DDR4 memory will reach smartphones and tablets close to two years earlier than expected, an analyst said.
A new report from IHS shows that because of steep prices, UHD TVs are not making deep inroads in the television market.
Even though use of handheld devices while driving has become a dangerous and growing epidemic in the US, many states still have not enacted nor enforce a usage ban.
Google, according to industry analysts, is positioning itself to take on Amazon's dominance as a cloud provider. While it's lagging today, Google could catch Amazon and some day supplant its top position in the cloud.
While you may be tempted to head out this holiday season to buy an Ultra-High Definition 4K TV, industry experts warn against it, saying the best HD TVs will provide you with a better picture for todays broadcast content.
The use of radio frequency tech in remote controls for everything from smart TVs and BluRay players to gaming devices will see a huge uptick compared with infrared-based controls.
- Oracle and Samsung said to be teaming up for mobile cloud delivery
- Microsoft results buoyed by cloud products, but profit drops
- Get ready for the 24-hour laptop: Battery life hits new highs
- Facebook testing spartan Android 'Lite' service
- States threaten lawsuit against Obama's municipal broadband plan