- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 roundup
- In pictures: AusCERT 2013 gala awards night
- AusCERT 2013: International cyberwar response more complex than geopolitical treaties: NATO CCD COE analyst
- AusCERT 2013: Deploying BYOD in a government environment
- AusCERT 2013: 'Hacktivism' may have passed its prime, but it still left its mark
Samsung has built several different Galaxy S4 smartphones, including a U.S. version running a Snapdragon processor that requires an extra image processor to enable heavily promoted user functions such as eye-movement recognition.
China took the title of world's largest market for PCs in 2012, and a survey by IHS iSuppli revealed that computer buyers in the country had unique preferences compared to counterparts worldwide.
With accelerating growth in tablets and smartphones and a maturing of OSes, PCs are seeing far less growth in DRAM use.
Apple today doubled the maximum storage space of its fourth-generation iPad to 128GB, and announced it would start selling the new tablet next week.
Just as MP3 players, and in particular iPods, boosted NAND flash sales from the mid-2000s through last year, ultrabooks are expected to lead a more than doubling of global shipments of SSDs in 2013.
Apple may be able to build a cut-rate iPhone for $144, which would let it price the device between $299 and $349, hundreds less than the unsubsidized price tag of its flagship smartphone, an analyst said today.
Just 12 months ago, the ultrabook was widely regarded as the PC market's savior. Since then, it's become more of a punch line.
Apple's App Store had the top score among mobile application storefronts ranked by ABI Research, but Microsoft's Windows Store narrowly beat the field for its degree of innovation.
Samsung has taken out the top spot for global mobile phone shipments, according to American research company IHS.
Qualcomm Inc. showed a double-digit increase in sales this year that will make it the world's third-largest chip maker in 2012, according to analytics firm IHS iSuppli.
The worldwide chip market dropped from being labeled 'stagnant' to 'in a slump' this year, with one analyst firm downgrading its forecast to a level that puts the entire year in a decline.
In a survey, physicians revealed they're excited about the iPad Mini because the smaller-size device fits into their lab coats, yet retains a familiar interface.
Microsoft makes more than $300 on each Surface RT tablet it sells, showing that the company has adopted the business model of its rival, Apple, analysts said.
The new iPad Mini costs Apple just under $200 in materials and manufacturing, an analyst said today, putting an exclamation point on the company's devotion to high profit margins.
The devastating floods in Thailand will cause a 28 percent quarter-on-quarter drop in hard disk drive (HDD) production in the fourth quarter, potentially affecting notebook production in early 2012, research firm IHS iSuppli said on Monday.
When competition is tough and resources are limited, corporate leaders are depending on growing their existing capabilities in order to grow their business. Information technology can be a unique catalyst for business growth, delivering a competitive advantage when creatively applied to established and emerging problems. Read more on what trends are accelerating the value of IT.
Billings allows you to present clients with professional looking invoices. There are 30 templates to choose from and you can add your own logo and ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FTTechnical Consulting ManagerNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia
- Canon appoints new GM of consumer marketing