- Hillary Clinton: 'Our technology companies are not part of our government'
- Router malware: Fact or fiction?
- Los Alamos National Lab's R&D fueling new quantum-crypto firm
- Drupal offers bounty for breaking its new two-factor authentication
- Java, Flash and Reader still PC admins' biggest security headaches
IFS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian business are investing in mobility, with the majority (79 per cent) doing so to increase productivity and lower costs.
$1 in every $8 spent today on IT in Australia goes to mobile ERP, according to a white paper by IDC and mobile ERP vendor IFS. And investment in mobile is expected to increase, they said.
Struggling with minimal visibility of projects and a lack of consistency, the national service body for dairy farmers and industry, Dairy Australia (DA), identified a need to upgrade its project management and financial systems.
- EXCLUSIVE: Tonnex International falls into liquidation after lengthy court battle
- SAP backs innovation centre launch with $60m investment in Victoria (+15 photos)
- Inabox Group revenue reaches $46.9m but profit slips again
- EXPERIENCE IBM CLOUD 2014: Cloud an enabler, analytics a gold mine (+10 photos)
- UXC posts 31 per cent profit drop due to redundancies, acquisitions
- HubSpot's US$100m IPO listing welcomed, but profitability questions raised
- Quantium helps Woolies get personal with customers, CEO says
- Nissan Motorsport revs up sponsorships with CRM
- Twitter Analytics will leave you wishing for more
- How PaaS is helping Volkswagen to deliver customer leads on mobile