- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
IFS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian business are investing in mobility, with the majority (79 per cent) doing so to increase productivity and lower costs.
$1 in every $8 spent today on IT in Australia goes to mobile ERP, according to a white paper by IDC and mobile ERP vendor IFS. And investment in mobile is expected to increase, they said.
Struggling with minimal visibility of projects and a lack of consistency, the national service body for dairy farmers and industry, Dairy Australia (DA), identified a need to upgrade its project management and financial systems.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland