- Tor connections to hidden services could be easy to de-anonymize
- How Google took a page from Apple to secure Android Pay
- Elon Musk insider Branden Spikes launches new security firm in UK
- Majority of websites have serious, unfixed vulnerabilities
- AMD may build ExactTrak data-zapping into its chips, to compete with Intel vPro
IFS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian business are investing in mobility, with the majority (79 per cent) doing so to increase productivity and lower costs.
$1 in every $8 spent today on IT in Australia goes to mobile ERP, according to a white paper by IDC and mobile ERP vendor IFS. And investment in mobile is expected to increase, they said.
Struggling with minimal visibility of projects and a lack of consistency, the national service body for dairy farmers and industry, Dairy Australia (DA), identified a need to upgrade its project management and financial systems.
- Exclusive Group secures new investment to support continued growth strategy
- Avaya awards its top Asia-Pacific channel partners
- A/NZ Shoppers deserting retailers due to online performance issues: Rackspace
- Fujitsu World Tour 2015: A focus on the healthy human side of IoT (+8 photos)
- Avaya finalises Ensa acquisition
- Aon CMO: Employee, executive cultural shift needed for content marketing success
- Shazam launches visual recognition content offering for brands
- Vivid Sydney, Kathmandu and Crown take up Instagram carousel ads
- IBM creates industry-specific predictive analytics as Salesforce unveils big data Wave
- Why GoDaddy needs a CMO and a chief customer officer