Australian aerospace company, TAE, is rolling out a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system following a management buy-out from Air New Zealand in March this year.
IFS - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian business are investing in mobility, with the majority (79 per cent) doing so to increase productivity and lower costs.
$1 in every $8 spent today on IT in Australia goes to mobile ERP, according to a white paper by IDC and mobile ERP vendor IFS. And investment in mobile is expected to increase, they said.
Struggling with minimal visibility of projects and a lack of consistency, the national service body for dairy farmers and industry, Dairy Australia (DA), identified a need to upgrade its project management and financial systems.
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE