- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
IDG - News, Features, and Slideshows
When Cisco Systems employees head into work Monday they'll encounter something they haven't seen in two decades: A new boss. Chuck Robbins -- formerly senior vice president of worldwide operations -- takes over as CEO from John Chambers, one of the most visible and quotable figures in business.
This vendor-written tech primer has been edited by Network World to eliminate product promotion, but readers should note it will likely favor the submitter's approach.
Many SharePoint installations at enterprises have been doomed largely due to senior management failing to really get behind the Microsoft collaboration technology, according to a new study by AIIM, which bills itself as "the Global Community of IT Professionals."
Microsoft will offer some Windows 8.1 users a free upgrade to the next edition, tentatively labeled as Windows 9, a notorious spiller of the company's secrets said today.
Move over Apple: Even BlackBerry is working on a smartwatch.
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
From the social network in business to the 'success' of the Chromebook to the launch of iTV, the pundits got it wrong, wrong, wrong
Whitepapers about IDG
The IDC MarketScape report utilises a rigorous scoring methodology that produces a definitive assessment of each vendor's current market capabilities as well as strategies for competing in the future.
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?
- Sensis-owned digital agency aims at data-driven marketing needs of SMBs