- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
IDG - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft will offer some Windows 8.1 users a free upgrade to the next edition, tentatively labeled as Windows 9, a notorious spiller of the company's secrets said today.
Move over Apple: Even BlackBerry is working on a smartwatch.
The launch of the Samsung Z, the first smartphone to run the Tizen OS, has been delayed indefinitely.
Lenovo on Friday said it would continue selling sub-10-in. Windows tablets in the U.S., backing away from statements it made the day before.
Exchange Online went offline today, affecting businesses that had shifted to the off-premises email service; Microsoft confirmed the outage and said it's working on a fix.
National correspondent Julia King reports the mood is feisty at this year's CITE Conference & Expo.
From the social network in business to the 'success' of the Chromebook to the launch of iTV, the pundits got it wrong, wrong, wrong