- Netflix open-sources security incident management tool
- Sally Beauty investigates possible second card breach
- Putting security at board level helps Bendigo Adelaide Bank smooth its risk-management overhaul
- Rombertik malware destroys computers if detected
- Defence key to living in modern threat environment - Symantec
IDC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT analysts have welcomed Microsoft’s decision to deliver Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) in two Australian data centres from 2015, saying it will alleviate fears about data sovereignty in the cloud.
A new security role called the digital risk officer (DRO) is emerging in response to new cyber threats introduced by the Internet of Things (IoT), according to Gartner United States distinguished analyst Paul Proctor.
Former IDC Australia director of research Matthew Oostveen has joined converged infrastructure firm VCE as its Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) CTO.
Organisations that haven’t migrated off the Windows XP operating system have until 8 April 2014 before support and patching ends.
Choose your own device (CYOD) adoption is set to grow in Australia next year because of security concerns about uncontrolled bring your own device (BYOD) in the workplace, according to 2014 telecommunications predictions from IDC Australia.
- Cebit 2015: Aussie politicos claim ownership over knowledge economy
- AMEX Global Business Travel adopts new Cloud-based strategy
- INTERVIEW: AOL's Digital Prophet, Shingy, gives us his predictions for 2015
- Australia’s router market hits a downturn: IDC Australia
- Equinix to supply private managed connections to Microsoft Office 365
- Panel: Avoid social and you risk missing business growth opportunities
- 5 lessons from AMP on driving disruptive digital thinking
- Coles trials voice-recognition gizmo Hiku
- How Telstra is applying data analytics to customer experience
- Property hunters get real-time context with Domain app and Google Now integration