- Passwords reset after 'Pony' botnet stole 2 million credentials
- Is your browser ready for shopping season?
- Microsoft: 'We don't provide governments with direct, unfettered access to your data'
- Hackers meet professor's challenge to pen test his online world
- Georgia Tech researcher flags flaw in open-source vets health system
- Senate orders release of Coalition's NBN review
- Spies offered to share info about Aussies
- .xxx to launch porn search engine
- Brandis quizzed over PM's understanding of metadata
- Encrypted social network vies for disgruntled WhatsApp, Facebook users
Choose your own device (CYOD) adoption is set to grow in Australia next year because of security concerns about uncontrolled bring your own device (BYOD) in the workplace, according to 2014 telecommunications predictions from IDC Australia.
Australian organisations are forecast to spend $1.77 billion on data centre technology in 2013 as companies look to upgrade old facilities or invest in new data centres, according to Gartner research.
The Australian retail sector is set to spend $832.3 million on telecommunications this year as companies invest in payment systems and supply chain management, according to a new IDC report.
Scammers continue to be a thorn in the side for reputable businesses as company names or financial incentives are used to try and dupe customers. This has been the case for many Australian businesses lately, with customers still falling victim to these types of scams.
Strategic partnerships between data centre providers will become more commonplace as companies look to expand services, according to the findings of a report from IDC Australia.
To stay competitive in today’s rapidly changing business world, companies must update the way they view the value of their investment in data centre physical infrastructure (DCPI). This whitepaper discusses how companies can succeed in a changing global market. Read now.
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Gaining efficiency around search-based marketing: REA Group's keyword quest
- In 2014, brands will need to be digital first -- and we need to help them change
- Yahoo acquires mobile video app startup Ptch
- Why customer demographics aren't telling marketers the whole digital story
- IAB and Nielsen launch mobile advertising audience measurement pilot