- Cybercrime group steals millions from Russian banks, targets US and European retailers
- South Korea nuclear operator runs drill after alleged hacker threat
- Exploits for dangerous network time protocol vulnerabilities can compromise systems
- Tor warns of possible disruption of network through server seizures
- Tor network offline in coming days due to Possible seizure
IDC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
IT analysts have welcomed Microsoft’s decision to deliver Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) in two Australian data centres from 2015, saying it will alleviate fears about data sovereignty in the cloud.
A new security role called the digital risk officer (DRO) is emerging in response to new cyber threats introduced by the Internet of Things (IoT), according to Gartner United States distinguished analyst Paul Proctor.
Former IDC Australia director of research Matthew Oostveen has joined converged infrastructure firm VCE as its Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) CTO.
Organisations that haven’t migrated off the Windows XP operating system have until 8 April 2014 before support and patching ends.
Choose your own device (CYOD) adoption is set to grow in Australia next year because of security concerns about uncontrolled bring your own device (BYOD) in the workplace, according to 2014 telecommunications predictions from IDC Australia.
- How JustGiving is using social tactics and data to personalise giving
- Being the first CMO: Mint Wireless' Justus Hammer talks data and results-driven marketing
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation