- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
- SaaS discovery tools target growing shadow-IT problem
- Many vulnerabilities in older Huawei 3G routers won't get patched
- SHA-1 hashing algorithm could succumb to $75K attack, researchers say
IDC Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
In 2014, Huawei generated CNY 288,197 million (US$46.5 billion), a year-over-year (YoY) growth of 20.6%. Of that, Huawei invested over 14% of its revenue back into research and development.
"There is no choice" when it comes to developing a mobility strategy, according to IDC Australia's research director for telecommunications, Hugh Ujhazy.
IT analysts have welcomed Microsoft’s decision to deliver Office 365 and Dynamics customer relationship management (CRM) in two Australian data centres from 2015, saying it will alleviate fears about data sovereignty in the cloud.
A new security role called the digital risk officer (DRO) is emerging in response to new cyber threats introduced by the Internet of Things (IoT), according to Gartner United States distinguished analyst Paul Proctor.
Former IDC Australia director of research Matthew Oostveen has joined converged infrastructure firm VCE as its Asia Pacific Japan (APJ) CTO.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button