- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- How to secure Amazon Web Services like a boss
ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia is outperforming other countries in several ICT areas, including networking technology skills and mobile broadband, according to Robert Pepper, Cisco vice president of global technology policy.
Tech students at Australian universities will be able to travel to China under a partnership announced between Huawei and the Australian Technology Network of Universities (ATN).
The Northern Territory government is establishing an ICT advisory council that will advise the government on ways to develop the NT IT industry.
Telecom NZ’s ICT services division Gen-i will cut more Australian positions after signing a deal to migrate customers to Telstra.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
Whitepapers about ICT
When managed service or outsourcing contracts come up for renewal, it may seem ‘too hard’ to change – even if you suspect you could be better off. This whitepaper looks at ways to accurately calculate costs to make the best decision for your organisation. • Begin reviewing your options well in advance of contract ending • See how calculating the costs is based on balancing risk and gain in the short and long-term • Learn the fundamental drivers that should underpin the decision to change service providers
- CMO interview: The importance of being digitally agile with your CIO
- ADMA launches new marketing training program to address data skill gaps
- Marketo and Wunderman partner on insights-driven digital marketing offering
- Carat announces CMO as part of new exec line-up
- Now that AI has mastered 'Go', are all our jobs next?