- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory government is establishing an ICT advisory council that will advise the government on ways to develop the NT IT industry.
Telecom NZ’s ICT services division Gen-i will cut more Australian positions after signing a deal to migrate customers to Telstra.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
Whitepapers about ICT
When managed service or outsourcing contracts come up for renewal, it may seem ‘too hard’ to change – even if you suspect you could be better off. This whitepaper looks at ways to accurately calculate costs to make the best decision for your organisation. • Begin reviewing your options well in advance of contract ending • See how calculating the costs is based on balancing risk and gain in the short and long-term • Learn the fundamental drivers that should underpin the decision to change service providers
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week