- Need help? Microsoft Stores offer free tech support, PC tune-ups, malware removal
- Likes of Apple Pay may make smaller banks more vulnerable
- Welcome to the age of pervasive supercomputing
- Free is good: No-cost Panda Software tops AV-Test's rankings of antivirus software
- Internet criminals migrating to hide inside 'darknets' warns Europol
ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telecom NZ’s ICT services division Gen-i will cut more Australian positions after signing a deal to migrate customers to Telstra.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
The Victorian government seeks to address demand for ICT and related skills across government and industry in the state, according to the Victorian Government’s chief technology advocate, Grantly Mailes.
Whitepapers about ICT
When managed service or outsourcing contracts come up for renewal, it may seem ‘too hard’ to change – even if you suspect you could be better off. This whitepaper looks at ways to accurately calculate costs to make the best decision for your organisation. • Begin reviewing your options well in advance of contract ending • See how calculating the costs is based on balancing risk and gain in the short and long-term • Learn the fundamental drivers that should underpin the decision to change service providers
- Local Council ditches multiple vendors for TechnologyOne
- Brennan IT readies $30 million for acquisitions
- Lenovo to pump $5m into A/NZ as part of its IBM x86 server purchase
- Krux appoints data science expert to boost APAC team
- Google Capital leads investment charge in Cloud optical transceiver company