- Mobile malware making Australians trust mobile devices less over time
- Google project aims to preserve privacy when collecting software stats
- Privileged-account risk multiplies for Australia's cloud-hungry businesses: CyberArk
- Petition targets Apple over ‘spyware' in OS X Yosemite
- Vulnerabilities found in more command-line tools, wget and tnftp get patches
ICT - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Northern Territory government is establishing an ICT advisory council that will advise the government on ways to develop the NT IT industry.
Telecom NZ’s ICT services division Gen-i will cut more Australian positions after signing a deal to migrate customers to Telstra.
The Victorian government has allocated $6 million of its 2014-15 budget to outsourcing ICT infrastructure and services provided by CenITex.
The financial services sector will continue to be a bright spot for ICT spending growth in 2014, according to an IDC analyst.
The Victorian government has completed deployment of a student management system for nine TAFE colleges across the state.
Whitepapers about ICT
When managed service or outsourcing contracts come up for renewal, it may seem ‘too hard’ to change – even if you suspect you could be better off. This whitepaper looks at ways to accurately calculate costs to make the best decision for your organisation. • Begin reviewing your options well in advance of contract ending • See how calculating the costs is based on balancing risk and gain in the short and long-term • Learn the fundamental drivers that should underpin the decision to change service providers
- Sony's new mobile chief has hands full as handsets struggle
- IBM joins Tencent to target China's growing enterprise cloud market
- Samsung attacks Chinese rivals with new mid-range Galaxy phones
- FCC's Wheeler said to mull hybrid approach to net neutrality
- Some Aussie businesses using DevOps to improve customer engagement and reduce IT spend: report