- Tor points finger at US researchers after possible compromise of service
- CISOs still struggle for respect from peers
- Attackers use domino effect to compromise your accounts
- Tor hints at possible U.S. government involvement in recent attack
- Great privacy essay: Fourth Amendment Doctrine in the Era of Total Surveillance
ICT skills - News, Features, and Slideshows
The CIO Executive Council has launched Pathways Express, a one-day intensive learning and development program for organisations that want to improve the business acumen of their senior ICT executives.
The government and opposition can agree to fix issues holding back Australian startups and innovation, according to Communications Shadow Minister Jason Clare.
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
The local ICT industry will face a lack of suitable candidates in five years' time unless more high school students start studying ICT, according to Freelancer.com chief executive, Matt Barrie.
Female students between Years 8 to 11 will be encouraged to pursue a career in the ICT industry through upcoming careers expo, Go Girl Go for IT.