ICT skills - News, Features, and Slideshows
Atlassian founder Scott Farquhar said he would not stay in Australia if he was starting a tech company today.
The CIO of News Limited Australia has set a goal of moving 75 per cent of the organisation’s compute into the cloud by the end of 2015.
The CIO Executive Council has launched Pathways Express, a one-day intensive learning and development program for organisations that want to improve the business acumen of their senior ICT executives.
The government and opposition can agree to fix issues holding back Australian startups and innovation, according to Communications Shadow Minister Jason Clare.
With the federal election coming in September, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) is continuing to push for national curriculum reform, saying that there needs to be more support for teachers in ICT and efforts to promote tertiary study of technology among high school students.
- Steve Saunders joins Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise
- CSIRO opens $6 million 3D printing centre
- Telstra lands 10-year broadcast connectivity deal with Racing Victoria
- Lexmark seals four-year managed print services deal with Bank of Queensland
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei’s new solutions will be a disruptor in the Australian market, says Cooney
- Hacked Adult Friend Finder database offered for $17,000
- Design thinking, agile development at heart of building control system
- CSIRO opens $6m metal 3D printing centre
- Telstra, Racing Victoria sign 10-year partnership
- Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not features, in next OS X
- Video, mobile show strong growth in IAB's Q1 online advertising report
- Twitter offers marketers objective-based advertising programs
- Coming to Firefox: Ads based on your browsing history
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over